Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Character
    Lightpalm
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99

Blue Mage Spells

Simple suggestion: Increase the rate at which Blue Mages learn spells please. There is no reason not to do this. The only people who would say no to this are people who have already got all the spells and they want everyone else to have a hard time.
    (0)

Character
    Sylinath
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Djinnrb View Post
    Simple suggestion: Increase the rate at which Blue Mages learn spells please. There is no reason not to do this. The only people who would say no to this are people who have already got all the spells and they want everyone else to have a hard time.
    It's a valid "no". Put some effort into it.
    (1)

Character
    Lightpalm
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Domille View Post
    It's a valid "no". Put some effort into it.
    Haha told you.

I put enough effort into it when I leveled BLU back in the day. It would be such a pain to do it again on my new character.
    (0)

Player
    I've done it twice in the last year (the 2nd time w/o AF hands,) and planning on doing it 1-2 more times sometime soon. It's actually not that hard to learn stuff from normal mobs, but it would be appreciated if they could at least raise the rate on event-boss type spells (like Mighty Guard.)
    (0)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

Character
    Lightpalm
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlko View Post
    I've done it twice in the last year (the 2nd time w/o AF hands,) and planning on doing it 1-2 more times sometime soon. It's actually not that hard to learn stuff from normal mobs, but it would be appreciated if they could at least raise the rate on event-boss type spells (like Mighty Guard.)

Bah yes please... Although I'm gonna say sometimes I learn spells on first attempt but sometimes It takes 100+ trys!!!! There should some sort of redundancy failsafe. Like every time you dont learn a spell your chance to learn it increases by 5%.

I'm not asking for 100% just something to make me not want to put my fist in a wall.
    (0)

they generally build the game as if your playing for first time, So deal with it, only reason exp/cp and other events are added is so people can actually do events since not everyone can join groups, learning blue spells has always been a pain but its something you can so solo, yes, we faced the pain before getting all the spells, why should that change? most major spells nowadays can be gotten from doing escha and reisei content, go CP there on different mobs and watch the spells roll in. don't even hold back on WSs or use a weak weapon
    (0)

Character
    Lightpalm
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Would you people really be upset if they made it easier? I'm not saying im gonna quit the game unless they make it easier im just giving a suggestion. People replying with suck it up are missing the point of this thread. Its not for you guys to tell me to suck it up. its just a simple suggestion to the devs asking for them to make something thats a pain easier. So unless you agree and wish to air your support please ignore this thread.
    (0)

Character
    Sylinath
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    You clearly don't understand how this forum works, nor the internet as a whole, apparently.

Blue magic is already extremely easy to learn.
    (0)

Character
    Lightpalm
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Domille View Post
    Blue magic is already extremely easy to learn.
    That is false
    (0)

Character
    Stoobey
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Are you having a particular hard time learning spells? Any in particular?

I'm curious to know, I levelled BLU last year and didn't encounter any real issues learning spells. It's a bit unfair to say those who say no are only doing so because they have already learnt the spells and want to see those without suffer. For the record, I'd say I'm fairly neutral to your suggestion, but from my recent experiences, I can't understand why it's needed.

Maybe if you gave some examples of where you are having such a hard time learning spells, it may spark more sympathy from our fellow forum dwellers
    (2)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast