Character
    Jiib
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99

Broken Unity warps

The unity warp for Caedarva Mire does not show up in the unity list. I have been to all Aht Urhgan zones and killed Thu'ban, Sarama, Shedu, but for some reason I cannot warp to Shedu in Caedarva Mire. The warp to Caedarva mire does not show up in 135 warps at all ever. I have tried logging and zonening and talking to other unity NPC's but it does not show up. I have tried setting the objective to Shedu and the use the option "Currently accepted area" and even with the objective set I cannot teleport to Caedarva Mire. I think this is a little crazy that I have done the footwork to run to the NM and kill it multiple times but still do not have access to the warp? Is this broken? Why is it that if having beaten all of the Aht Urghan missions, having killed Khimaira and Shedu I still do not have the teleport? I have the teleport to Thu'ban, Sarama, and Tumult just not SHEDU. WHY? How is it that I have 2/3 and Tumult the curator warp but not Shedu????? On a side note, the damn Nexus cape has been broken for ages, when is this even going to be looked at?
    (0)
    Last edited by Jiib; 02-07-2017 at 04:21 AM.

Character
    Sylinath
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    This seems to happen to maybe 20% of all players. Other random unity warps are broken too. This post won't accomplish anything though, you have to fill out that fail template in the bugs section.
    (0)

Character
    Rwolf
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Do you have Captain rank? I believe for Shedu you need Captain rank or it won't appear. At least that seemed to be the consensus on wiki and the group I did it with yesterday.
    (0)

Character
    Sylinath
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Rwolf View Post
    Do you have Captain rank? I believe for Shedu you need Captain rank or it won't appear. At least that seemed to be the consensus on wiki and the group I did it with yesterday.
    Gonna disagree, I'm not captain, can warp to Thu'ban, Sarama, and Shedu
    (0)
    Last edited by Domille; 02-07-2017 at 06:18 AM.