Character
    Sheeeeep
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99

Why do you still play NIN?

Just wondering out curiosity why others still, or don't, play ninja main? I personally still do because always wanted to have a leveled ninja but quit around abyessea era.
    (0)

ninja is one of those jobs that has massive potentual. unlike the olden days when you would sub war for hate, you now sub pld for flash since capped haste and fast cast allows for continual hate pulling, only problem is maintaining mp which can be done with energy drain from daggers, so tanking isn't out of the quest.

ninja's a fairly good DD as well, geared correctly it builds tp fast, its weapon skills lack a little power but but can still achieve a fair amount if geared correctly, if you pimp your MB gear, you can MB upwards if not more to 50k+ but requires a geo, cor and other buffs to get extremely high.

My gear sets are standard so i'm not pimped, but i can atleast work around it
    (0)

Character
    Lilfufu
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99

long lasting ninja

I still play ninja because it's always been my favorite job. I have an afterglow kikoku and Nagi, and pretty decent augment from herc gear, but I have to say the job needs a damage boost in this blue mage and pet job only game
    (0)