Character
    Togashi
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99

Lost Rank 3 MogBonanza while talking to moogle.

I was lucky enough to win a rank 3 prize on my character "Slayte"

Because I spent so much time deciding what prize to pick, I traded the prize marble to the Moogle on last day, but still with several hours to go.

I still spent a good amount of time with the prize window open, still deciding between Kupon AW-Om and Mog Kupon W-Pulse.

After consulting with others, I logged in, using my laptop, forgetting that I still had the trade window open on my home computer.

When I logged in, still with plenty of time in the event, to discover that I had lost the marble.

I was told my a GM that because I hadn't dropped it, but lost it because the NPC didn't return it to me, they couldn't recover it.

Is there anything that can be done?

Thanks
    (0)

I believe theres a service for that, however if a GM says no, its generally a no over all. plus that service is extremely limited, don't risk wasting it on a mog marble item when its not rank 1
    (0)

Character
    Togashi
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Yeah, I tried that, the GM told me to come here. "Item Restore" service is only for items that you've specifically dropped or destroyed though your actions. It doesn't apply to things lost because of a malfunction.
    (0)