Kakka:ichi is outdated and too weak

Kakki:ichi's store tp is too weak and needs a boost. Make it vary with ninjutsu skill atleast being +10 store tp with lowest value and +50 store tp at the highest value . Even tho ninja has daken for tp, surikens have low delay so thats low tp gain, its base tp at high levels is still majorly lowered from dual wield taking most of the delay cap.

Add Critical attack damage trait to ninja too (Ninja's are the silent assassin, they hit the critical points of their enemy's for major damage )
    (0)

Character
    Jakuk
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    SAM doesn't even get Store TP+50 from traits.
    (0)

throw a number in then, +25-40 or something, it has to make a decent difference tho
    (0)

Character
    Sheeeeep
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Ni would be nice. +5STP is very meh and honestly I don't even notice when I have it on. Would of been better if we gotten it as a trait but its something we 'need'. IMO I ratge SE buff shadows
    (0)

BGwiki has it at +10 stp, however yes, it in a over all sence seems minimal, since SE doesn't like adding new spells/abilitys unless its majorly needed, scaling ichi would make more sence, at lower levels it'll add a base increase while at higher levels it'll scale to endgame content, serious players will gather more and more gear to make the most of it when casted
    Samurai's trait is their bread and butter, however blue mage only gets it because they copy mobs who have the trait too. ninja uses its spells to enhance itself while enfeebling the mobs,

Honestly, kakka:ichi is one spell needing adjustment, however if they did add a new ninja spell, it should be to increase its crit attack rates or their base attack or attack damage
    (0)

Character
    Sheeeeep
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Right now, I feel like Thief has the traits what we should have as a job and Blue Mages act as a better Ninja then Ninja. To put salt on the wound, they can /NIN and still out tank & DD us. The problem at the moment is that our job as a whole doesn't make sense and our kit doesn't justify it. If you look at our traits, spells, merits, job points and gifts from an out side perspective, it looks like we're some sort of cast which even then I wouldn't even be that mad if that damage for -ton Ni and San were massively buffed. I mean you look at BLM getting a new tier of spells and we're still in the stone age with -ton Ni and San(lol). Even getting the 100 JP isn't worth it because a Lv5 WHM Beastmen Orc can just cast Diaga I(!!!) and ALL of our shadows is dead. You would think Ninjas in lore term would somewhat train to adapt that but I guess the SE gods would rather bless BLUs.

/rant
    (0)

if you use a fair amount of fast cast gear and utsusemi feet and cape (Adding 2 more shadows together). even if mobs take out ni and san with diaga, ichi will buy some time with 5 shadows, however the problem is just constantly recasting however gotta admit, if blu gets hit with a AoE diaga, their recast on occulation is massive. so ninja stands better in that sence. only thing ninja can't self heal in any way at all except from meds and sub jobs, even that is too weak.
    (0)