Receive Moonbow Belt, but no upgrade for Black Belt?

I appreciate the new Moonbow Belt items, but come on! If this can be created, at least give us the chance to upgrade to Black Belt+1 and/or Grand Master for Monks. Although I don't have the luxury of playing Monk in endgame situations, but I do love the job for various reasons. Any response would be greatly appreciated.
    (3)

Character
    Mortificator
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by BurnNotice View Post
    I appreciate the new Moonbow Belt items, but come on! If this can be created, at least give us the chance to upgrade to Black Belt+1 and/or Grand Master for Monks. Although I don't have the luxury of playing Monk in endgame situations, but I do love the job for various reasons. Any response would be greatly appreciated.
    I would like this as well but it seems that right now SE is catering to the crafters and the crafters alone. Kinda upsetting as i thought having rare/ex items or even ex items was making the game more balanced as you had to quest the stuff yourself and not just buy your job like how the game is turning into again. Not a fan of some of the best accessories being crafted now.
    (1)

Character
    Sylinath
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Pretty much all the best accessories are r/e right now man. The only crafted thing anyone wears is -ite rings +1 and a Ioskeha belts. Occassional varar because there exists no alternative.
    (0)
    Last edited by Domille; 01-29-2017 at 02:35 PM.