Character
    Teuphist
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99

Why do we not get any more Incursion campaign?

Just as the title says. This event is done, but does not seem to gain the interest of many players outside of linkshell groups. Given the need to acquire boss coffers in order to advance through T2 Reisenjima NMs, why would this campaign be avoided for so long?
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Ilian View Post
    Just as the title says. This event is done, but does not seem to gain the interest of many players outside of linkshell groups. Given the need to acquire boss coffers in order to advance through T2 Reisenjima NMs, why would this campaign be avoided for so long?
    Any content requiring a campaign (i.e increased reward distribution) in order to draw interest is outdated and in need of permanent changes, not temporary ones. Not to single you out because this seems to have become a common request, but I wish people would stop asking for campaigns and demand permanent changes instead.
    (4)

Character
    Thedraxis
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    BST Lv 94
    Agreed. That's why I asked for a change to Delve entry when I made a similar post. Incentives clearly aren't working, so a more permanent change is required.
    (0)

Character
    Sylinath
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Diavolo View Post
    Any content requiring a campaign (i.e increased reward distribution) in order to draw interest is outdated and in need of permanent changes, not temporary ones. Not to single you out because this seems to have become a common request, but I wish people would stop asking for campaigns and demand permanent changes instead.
    From day 1 incursion absolutely blew. There is not one positive thing about infailsion.

Screw fixes, remove the garbage content and stop trying to reuse it by forcing people to do it if they want aeonics.
    (2)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Domille View Post
    From day 1 incursion absolutely blew. There is not one positive thing about infailsion.

Screw fixes, remove the garbage content and stop trying to reuse it by forcing people to do it if they want aeonics.
    You can actually get some pretty good CP if your group can handle 130+ (and can find someone w/ a KI that high.) A couple of the equipment drops are still good.. The only 119 xbow that THF can equip comes from there. (I know, I know.. Bloody Bolt soloing is long dead, but it's still occasionally useful.) It's also essentially free to enter. So not entirely true that there are zero positives, but I agree that I'm kinda scraping the bottom of the barrel here. ^^;;
    (0)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”