Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Blink spell

Character
    Traxus
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    He is saying the mob version off occultation is utsusemi style shadows, which it is, while the blu version functions like blink. Blue magic spells are only superficially similar to the mob WS they are based on, the effects/numbers/modifiers/etc. are different.

Rdm really should get a scaling blink 2 (along with fencer trait and many other things), but I doubt it will ever happen at this point.
    (2)

Character
    Jakuk
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Traxus View Post
    Rdm really should get a scaling blink 2 (along with fencer trait and many other things), but I doubt it will ever happen at this point.
    Wholeheartedly agree, especially with Fencer. I'd also argue for Stoneskin potency to be raised, or Stoneskin II to be added.

Quote Originally Posted by Songen View Post
    as for a blink II spell, SE usually hates adding new spells
    One of the reasons being they can't make new animations, but tbh I'd be fine with reusing animations if it meant new spells.
    (1)
    Last edited by Jakuk; 02-10-2017 at 06:47 AM.

if they did add blink 2, it'd probably look like occulation animation however with new colour or something
    (0)

Character
    Philemon
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    I don't think anybody mentioned that Occultation costs 138 MP for those additional shadows and has a huge recast. Any new higher tier Blink spell would probably scale similarly.
    (0)

Character
    Jakuk
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by detlef View Post
    I don't think anybody mentioned that Occultation costs 138 MP for those additional shadows and has a huge recast. Any new higher tier Blink spell would probably scale similarly.
    I'm fine with that, MP is a non-entity with RDM, same as recast time.
    (1)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2