Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Character
    Primitive
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99

is there any way to get more equipment macros, i have 16 jobs 99+ and i dont have

is there any way to get more equipment macros, i have 16 jobs 99+ and i dont have enough room for weapon skill macros and gear swap macros.
    (0)

Character
    Sylinath
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    You cannot possibly be using all the ones they provide.

Each book has 10 pages.

You have 4000 macros? 20 books, 10 pages, 20 macros per page.
    (0)
    Last edited by Domille; 01-27-2017 at 03:39 AM.

Player
    Pretty sure he's talking about /equipset... In which case, yes, it is possible to run out. And unfortunately, no, there is no way to get more room.
    (0)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

Character
    Sylinath
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Thats what I thought at first, being equipset.

You also get 100 of those. That's more than enough.
    (0)

Character
    Jakuk
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Domille View Post

You think 6 per each of his 16 jobs is enough?
    (2)

Player

I've got all jobs 99'd, 3x mastered (BST/BLU/BLM), and THF/GEO/COR/BRD geared up. (Don't have BRD actually set up yet w/ equipsets or macros.) Do you really think that 100 equipsets are enough for any more than that? The lack of more equipsets are the main reason I haven't bothered playing any of my other jobs once I polished off all the blue numbers. I like the system, but we really should have more given that there are 22 jobs in this game. An average of less than 5x per job is not enough to allow us to play more than a handful of jobs. I do understand that BST taking up 20+ on it's own probably biases me, but I imagine that there are other jobs that require similarly extensive /equipsets as well.
    (0)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

Character
    Sylinath
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakuk View Post
    You think 6 per each of his 16 jobs is enough?
    I use zero, and play all 22 at the top, so, absolutely.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlko View Post
    I've got all jobs 99'd, 3x mastered (BST/BLU/BLM), and THF/GEO/COR/BRD geared up. (Don't have BRD actually set up yet w/ equipsets or macros.) Do you really think that 100 equipsets are enough for any more than that? The lack of more equipsets are the main reason I haven't bothered playing any of my other jobs once I polished off all the blue numbers. I like the system, but we really should have more given that there are 22 jobs in this game. An average of less than 5x per job is not enough to allow us to play more than a handful of jobs. I do understand that BST taking up 20+ on it's own probably biases me, but I imagine that there are other jobs that require similarly extensive /equipsets as well.
    I play all 22, 16 mastered. Just for reference.
    (0)
    Last edited by Domille; 01-27-2017 at 03:42 AM.

Character
    Primitive
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99

i dont understand

why cant they just do another 100?
    (1)

Player
    I don't see how this claim is even theoretically possible using purely in-game methods. Six lines are simply not enough macrospace to allow any job to "play at the top" without heavy usage of equipsets. If it's true, that is tantamount to admitting to using 3rd party tools as you are doing something that the system does not really allow for. If that is the case, then you should refrain from commenting further since such activity disqualifies your opinion on this matter.
    edit: Thinking more about it, I can think of only one possible method that would be insanely inconvenient and amazingly difficult to pull off well. If you are using that method, then I will apologize, but I don't see how anyone could play any job to it's best using it anyway. :x

Those of us who are not doing such naughty things are being inconvenienced by the lack of room when we try to play lots of jobs so I believe the request for more is valid and would be a nice QOL adjustment.
    (2)
    Last edited by Nyarlko; 01-27-2017 at 07:31 AM.

Character
    Jakuk
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99

I play all 22, 16 mastered. Just for reference.
    With the utmost respect it's simply impossible to play it at the "top" while using 5 line macros and NO equipment macros, well unless you use other, third-party, means.

Capping JP's doesn't make one a great player, it's no harder than capping merits, or leveling a job just more tedious.
    (1)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast