Character
    Anyafoxx
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 60

BeyondFate (social) Linkshell looking for members!

BeyondFate is a new linkshell on Asura made by returning players, and we are looking for other returning/new/confused/bored/helpful/friendly members.
    Come join us!

Who we are:
    BeyondFate was founded by two old time FFXI veterans who have come back to Vana'dial to reminisce about times long gone, and to meet new friends as we relearn everything.

We already have several high level players who were just looking for a social linkshell, or to help new and returning players with questions or simply just to chat and make new friends.

All we ask is that our members be friendly and don't mind answering questions if needed. (And don't be afraid to ask if you have a question!)
    We may not know the answer right away, but we'll find it!

We don't want our members to be made to feel stupid or bad regardless of their skill level, so negative comments such as "you're bad, and you should feel bad", "get good scrub", or whatever is not the kind of shell we want to have.

Please remember, "Just google it" isn't always the right answer, sometimes even the best FFXI sites can be a little vague.

We don't expect everyone to be 'chatty Nancy' 24/7, but we do like to talk in the linkshell, talk about old times, funny memories, or just getting to know our members.
    Me and the co-founder, Killvoid, are married IRL, so we do like to tease one another.
    BUT when it comes down to it, we try to be as helpful and friendly as we can be.

We'd like to keep the shell fun and friendly, and promote an atmosphere of true friendship and camaraderie.

We will have discord set up ASAP.

How to join:
    Look for a Linkshell Concierge NPC. They hand out linkpearls and I try keep them stocked with pearls. They are found in the following locations:

Southern San d'Oria (G-10)
    Windurst Woods (H-10)
    Bastok Markets (F-9)
    Ru'Lude Gardens (Jeuno) (G-9)

I currently do not have access to:
    Western Adoulin
    Eastern Adoulin
    Aht Urghan Whitegate

So pearls are currently not available there yet.

If the NPC doesn't have any pearls, check the one(s) next to them.
    They each hold pearls. If they are totally out /tell Anyafoxx or Killvoid.

Questions:
    Q: Will you be doing events?
    A: Probably later on down the road. We aren't quite ready to tackle anything endgame related, but members are certainly encouraged to organize and host events.
    We will be doing all of the missions/story, and of course as we progress, members are always welcome to tag along. (Disclaimer: Killvoid, the co-leader, will get you killed. A lot.)

Q: Discord? Do you have it? Is it required?
    A: Not yet, but we will soonish. It will be 100% optional.

Q: What timezone is your linkshell in?
    A: We personally play in the US central time zone (Tennessee), but have players from all parts of the world, so we will hopefully have people on 24/7.

Q: Can I bring my friends/family/dog/cat/kids?
    A: Everybody is welcome! Invite whomever you want to come join us, the more the merrier!

Q: I'm not from Asura, can I transfer? Should I transfer?
    A: Asura is a busy server with lots and lots of returning and new players. If you are looking for a well populated NA server, Asura is the right place. We welcome transfers!

Q: What are "the rules" ?
    A: Just be nice to other members. We are here to make friends, and get away from real life drama and bull.

Q: Do I have to be new or returning to be welcome?
    A: Everyone is welcome, but just be aware, you might get a LOT of questions!

Q: Who exactly is leading this linkshell? You mentioned being veteran players.
    A: The shell is being lead by Anyafoxx (AKA Ahnalia from Seraph/Bismarck), and Killvoid (AKA Syphon from Seraph/Bismarck).
    We started over from scratch.

So that is us, BeyondFate linkshell~
    We hope to see you all real soon! Grab a pearl and say <Hello!> ^^.
    (2)

Character
    Paridise
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    carbuncle player looking for new server and groups. do you play most days? hours? active? events?
    Thanks
    (0)
    Paridise
    BYE BYE Carbuncle Hello New World
    99 ALL JOBS
    2100 BLM SCH BLU SMN RDM COR

Character
    Ironisland
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    This linkshell sounds fantastic! I play as Agriaus on Asura server and I would love to join! I have a freshly minted 99 Aegis, but little experience actually tanking over the years. Paladin is a class I've always been interested in from a roleplay and character concept point of view, so I'd be interested in getting killed by Killvoid in events or helping out on BLU.

I couldn't find any pearls left on the concierges in any of the cities, which I imagine bodes well for the size of the linkshell. I'll check again later tonight and tomorrow. Look forward to seeing you guys in game!
    (0)

Character
    Nostromo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 36
    Hi. I'd like to join your linkshell, but I have not been able to find any pearls from the linkshell concierges. I'll try to contact you in game. Thanks!
    (1)

Character
    Asnouxmandrix
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 17
    I recently rejoined the game and started over to get my nostalgia going, but I'll join because it's fun to at least have people to talk to.
    (0)

Character
    Gylbert
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 27
    Hello there sounds great! im a new player also in game name Kendrik on asura i would love to join! thanks
    (0)

Character
    Dromity
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 71
    I'm a returning player (after many years away) and I've just transferred to Asura. I'm a bit nervous getting used to some of the social mechanics of the game but this sounds like a great LS so I'll look out for you in-game.
    (0)