Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Character
    Ketaru
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Interesting, but is there a way to break down the responses by server? Wouldn't be surprised if Asura comprised a disproportionately higher amount of the No responses. And if I know the 6 people who responded on behalf of Siren, I wouldn't be surprised if those were all No either (not complaining, we can server merge only after I'm done getting all the currency I need from Dynamis...then competing for mobs can be someone else's problem).
    (0)
    "NeED★RdM? PLeaSe sENd★teLL!"

Character
    Zenoxio
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Ketaru View Post
    Interesting, but is there a way to break down the responses by server? Wouldn't be surprised if Asura comprised a disproportionately higher amount of the No responses. And if I know the 6 people who responded on behalf of Siren, I wouldn't be surprised if those were all No either (not complaining, we can server merge only after I'm done getting all the currency I need from Dynamis...then competing for mobs can be someone else's problem).
    Sure, I can share the full data set with everyone: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1a0...N-cUesOnb_lT0c

It doesn't look like Google lets you use "filter" under view only sadly. I'll be adding some special calculations on Sheet 2.
    (0)
    -reseph, /r/ffxi founder

Quote Originally Posted by Diavolo View Post
    Yeah, would be nice if such a survey could be added to the server login message to a get a somewhat more accurate picture. They said they'd hold off until the majority of players called for it at the AMA, but as everyone knows that's asking for the damn near impossible. Good luck even getting 10% or more of a game's community to post on a message board.
    A lot of people that play probably use some forum. Just getting them all to post on the SAME forum will be a task. I can only manage so many forums at once and I have less free time to do so than I had 10-15 years ago. Things like Reddit, where I only need one account to access multiple boards, is helpful, but that site is so gigantic that I don't even use most of it.
    (0)
    www.reddit.com/r/ffxi/comments/2axr93/are_you_playing_on_the_asura_server_join_the/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2