Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Character
    Jakuk
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Domille View Post
    No, they don't. I don't mind the "it's my 12.95 argument" do whatever you want with your time. But when your being slow is affecting my 12.95. you need to stop.

Do /sea legion. There was NINE damn people soloing earlier. NINE OF THEM. ALL SOLOING AMBUSCADE. THAT'S RIDICULOUS.

This is DISGUSTING and NEEDS to STOP NOW.
    Rubbish is it, they all pay the same fee as everyone else, if they want to solo it is their choice.
    (0)

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Yeh.. Think I'll pass on that one for a little while at least.

Maybe the CP Campaign that started today will somewhat ease it?

Another thing, I think Asura's population has grown lately, due to returning players, and people moving from other servers. The other day the player numbers were touching 2k.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Sirmarki View Post
    Another thing, I think Asura's population has grown lately, due to returning players, and people moving from other servers. The other day the player numbers were touching 2k.
    (0)

Character
    Ketaru
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    No, they don't. I don't mind the "it's my 12.95 argument" do whatever you want with your time. But when your being slow is affecting my 12.95. you need to stop.

Do /sea legion. There was NINE damn people soloing earlier. NINE OF THEM. ALL SOLOING AMBUSCADE. THAT'S RIDICULOUS.

This is DISGUSTING and NEEDS to STOP NOW.
    To that, I would say that it is on the development team to find a way to streamline the grouping process then. I do put up seek and make a perfunctory shout here and there to join groups. But at the end of the day, I still need my items and intend to go in whether I get an invite or not. Maybe it's time to try and implement some sort of Duty Finder for Ambuscade?
    (0)
    "NeED★RdM? PLeaSe sENd★teLL!"

Character
    Gakaijin
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Does searching the Legion zone return results of people that are... actually doing Legion though? :x
    I farm Legion for drops myself. Crafting mats yo.
    (0)

Character
    Sylinath
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    The zone for ambuscade and "actual" legion are the same.

If you're in legion farming mats, you're causing ambuscade congestion. Though on Quetz it probably doesn't matter.
    (0)

Player
    The zone for ambuscade and "actual" legion are the same.

If you're in legion farming mats, you're causing ambuscade congestion. Though on Quetz it probably doesn't matter.
    Unless they made an unannounced adjustment, actually doing Legion has a lower entry priority than Ambuscade. -_-;; So it's actually the other way around.. Ambuscade causes Legion lockout. It's pretty much pointless to try to get into Legion in the first 1-2 weeks every month since Legion does not use the queue system. I've tried spamming Legion entry for 1-3hrs straight before and not been able to get in. So no... Legion farming is not causing Ambuscade congestion. Though farmers will most likely show up as singles/leaders in /sea.
    (0)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

Character
    Sylinath
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Priority doesn't matter. Legion soloing takes ambuscade instances. Limited number of instances. Limited number of legions/ambuscades. 9 people aren't suddenly soloing 5 year old legion content.

1 at most 2 are.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Stuzey View Post
    I don't think you can be angry at people for going in solo, as mentioned before the event was designed for parties (both full and low man) or solo, trusts were shown in the original pictures. Your complaint is you are on a very populated server and not enough instances exist for everyone to use.

Ambuscade has always been busy for the first weekend on Asura, it usually dies down when the events start (around the second week, but they started early this month).

It is not disgusting in any way, people pay the money and are playing by the rules. If you want to get angry, be angry about the number of zones
    I've yet to figure out why the devs have refused to expand the zones used tbh. :/ Or add a rewards-only npc to Selbina or Rabao.. I understand that all of the instanced content in this game have a rather limited number of instances, but there should be SOME way to either increase the number of creatable instances and/or add a secondary Ambuscade zone. Would it really hurt much if they repurposed the Brenner zone for instance? How often does "Abjhalis Isle-Purgonorgo" actually have people in the zone?
    (0)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

Player
    Priority doesn't matter. Legion soloing takes ambuscade instances. Limited number of instances. Limited number of legions/ambuscades. 9 people aren't suddenly soloing 5 year old legion content.

1 at most 2 are.
    That was part of my point. Don't blame Legion'ers for Ambuscade issues. (There really aren't that many of us after all. XD Plus, we're not getting into Legion unless the Ambuscade queue is empty.)

Ask for increased number of instances, ask for an afk timeout to limit griefing like I suggested earlier, ask for something that can help many w/o harming any.

Complaining about people using the Legion zone to do Legion is like complaining that levelers are slowing down your HTB farming by doing actual mission fights. :/ Players using the zones for their original intended purpose are not a problem in any way.
    (0)
    Last edited by Nyarlko; 01-16-2017 at 01:50 PM.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast