Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Character
    Akivatoo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    that's pitty, who will ignore our query now if you leave?
    (11)

Please SE !

Character
    Rifaran
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    good luck Camate and I hope you keep playing and such. I always liked reading your posts and such. you were a good community rep
    (1)

Player
    Thank you Camate for your support all this years, even though we mostly, including myself, didn't realize it till much later. You've been around since I personally started fresh in Eorzea long before Dalamud even appears. My hope does crushed when it fell and razed Eorzea into uninhabited mess, but then... I got to enjoy the glorious wonderful world called Vana'diel until Eorzea Reborn beckons me back. And even then, I'm still able to experience the grand Rhapsodies of Vana'diel itself which without doubt could not happen if not for the support of community team as part of these grand finale. All these times, you along with your fellow team has been supporting us adventurers even though we sometime criticize things that we did not understand or comprehend.

Best wishes on your future endeavors!
    (2)

Character
    Zseraphim
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Travel Safely, Camate, and may you endure, thrive, and overcome.
    (1)
    The Path to Power takes many forms. Zantetsuken in a babes' hand is useless. Even branches are deadly wielded wisely.
    If a shield is strong but the heart is weak, then there is no Perfect Defense and only the wrath of Divine Judgement.

Character
    Dragoy
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99

£°(((><

Quote Originally Posted by Afania View Post
    You guys make it sound like it's the end of the world, lol. Life finds a way, move on.
    Perhaps the wording is a bit extreme, but considering how a very visible part (here at the forums) that I remember from the beginning is going away, it certainly feels like a change.

Apologies for the unintentional end of the world feels! ^^
    (0)
    ...or so the legend says.

Character
    Astronema
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Awww. I just checked the forums for the first time in almost a year. I didn't know Camate had left. He was a good DEV moderator. If he ever sees these posts again, I wish him the best of luck on his future indevours. Sad I didn't get to say my farewell the day of his departure ; ;
    (1)

Character
    Topshelf
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    SE we need a Dev like him. He actually searches through the forums and enjoyed engaging with us. Please have our current moderator walk in his shoes.
    (0)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3