Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Farewell, adventurers!

Dear adventurers,

It’s been nearly eight years since I began my adventures with Square Enix, and the journey has been filled with quests of memorable experiences that have taught me a great deal and shaped me into the person that I have become today. The next quest in my life is now upon me, but unfortunately the path for this one leads me away from Square Enix and into new opportunities, and it is here that I must say my farewells to the community as a member of the North American community team.

Both FFXI and FFXIV hold a special place in my heart, and I’m hoping that throughout my years on the community team my passion for these games has been clearly conveyed. I’d like to say thank you to everyone in the community for giving me the opportunity to share this passion and be part of something amazing.

Though I leave you all as a community team member, I will once again be returning to the community I came from as a fellow player. There’s tons of excitement to look forward to from here on out, and I wouldn’t miss it for the world!

See you in Vana’diel!
    (28)
    Devin "Camate" Casadey - Community Team

I gonna miss seeing that Behemoth icon show up in my feed list. I wish you well on your adventures, wherever they may take you.
    (4)
    Last edited by Zeargi; 01-14-2017 at 12:03 PM.
    "What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets. But enough talk... Have at you!" Lord Dracula - [Castlevania:SotN]

Character
    Philemon
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Thanks Camate, you're a legit dude. Best of luck in the future, you will be missed.
    (7)

Character
    Folken
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 1
    You'll be missed, Camate. Thanks for your years of service and putting up with a lot of BS. Best of luck in your future endeavors.
    (6)

Character
    Zenoxio
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Camate, you will be sorely missed. Glad I got to chat with you at Fan Fest.

See you in the wonderful world of Vana’diel.
    (5)
    -reseph, /r/ffxi founder

Player YosemiteYogorockBlondelle's Avatar
    Blondelle = Sandy, Windy\{S}, Bastok All Completed. YoGo: Basty+Sandy Rank: 10~Sandy {S}: UnComplete
    Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Dear adventurers,

It’s been nearly eight years since I began my adventures with Square Enix, and the journey has been filled with quests of memorable experiences that have taught me a great deal and shaped me into the person that I have become today. The next quest in my life is now upon me, but unfortunately the path for this one leads me away from Square Enix and into new opportunities, and it is here that I must say my farewells to the community as a member of the North American community team.

Both FFXI and FFXIV hold a special place in my heart, and I’m hoping that throughout my years on the community team my passion for these games has been clearly conveyed. I’d like to say thank you to everyone in the community for giving me the opportunity to share this passion and be part of something amazing.

Though I leave you all as a community team member, I will once again be returning to the community I came from as a fellow player. There’s tons of excitement to look forward to from here on out, and I wouldn’t miss it for the world!

See you in Vana’diel!
    I Will miss getting to continue on seeing you in the forums and at this point, perhaps, no more Twitch video walk through guides after this point Camate? At least before you go, I got to see what you looked like as a person behind the crew and the game player from a Twitch cast video. (-; Anyways, Best of luck to whatever you do and wherever your career journey's may be taking you, Camate!

Hope you get to check into the forums by being just a player again, perhaps camate as I'm just saying it and again, Good Luck on your way!
    (1)
    (Yo-Sim-Mit-Tea is the correct pronunciation. It is how its spoken, folks.) Come over & visit awhile to many posted changes to the life of Vana'dial. You can find past posts found by a link, pops up with Char name highlighted, thanks!
    I'm Wishing to see the Greatness in all players suggesting changes to ffxi ahead, here's to the Future of FFXI, Cheers Mate!!.

Best of luck to you old friend. Til we meet again, be well.
    (2)

Sorry for all the pestering man.

I hope life treats you well.
    (1)

Character
    Afania
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 1
    Hi Camate,

Thank you for all the hard work as a community rep and bridge the gap between dev and the community. Wishing you all the best with your new job, and hope you continue to enjoy FFXI and have fun adventuring.

(3)
    Last edited by Afania; 01-14-2017 at 04:46 PM.

Character
    Xiozan
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Hi Camate,

Congrats! on what I am certain will be an awesome career move for you; also, make your presence known on Asura when you do rejoin the community. We look forward to having you!!!! Take care of yourself!
    (1)

{DISCLAIMER} Posts may contain opinions based on personal experiences that are not meant to be taken as facts. What may appear as fact with no source reference may be recollection of information with no source, and may be subject to scrutiny without source reference. Any debate may be considered conjecture of all parties in that debate. Player comments may not be the expressed position/consent of SE, their affiliates, or any employees of said organizations.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast