Character
    Thesage
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99

Missing pieces of AF equipment

I logged on today to get my SMN AF body piece ready for reforged +1 and +2 and i cant find it anywhere, i checked the porter moogle (it has the AF pants and boots) its also not on the NPC to reforge it (was the last thing i was doing with the armor piece) and it is not in any of my bags.

It is not the only piece of gear that has gone missing, the SMN AF gloves are also nowhere to be found. I know i had the full set for over 10 years and now pieces are disappearing on me.
    (0)

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Tried?

/itemsearch "Item name"
    (0)

Character
    Thesage
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirmarki View Post
    Tried?

/itemsearch "Item name"
    That was the first thing i did, then i checked the porter moogle, then the NPC that reforges the armor.
    (0)

Character
    Vashkoda
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    If your armor dates back to 10 years ago, you could have also stored it on the npcs that stored armor 'sets' as KIs, back before we had porter moogles. Though that seems less likely if you have some pieces of the set on you and not others (unless you wiped your memory and redid the af quests for only some of the pieces). Remember also that there are multiple af slips: 4 (nq af), 5 (af+1), 15 (af 109), 16 (af 119), and the new ones for Omen-reforged af. I know that's a little obvious, but sometimes people forget about the earlier slips.
    (0)

Character
    Thesage
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    I only have the slips for AF(04) and Relic(06) i only did the AF quests once, and when i came back to the game i took the full set off the storage NPC (to put parts of the set on the porter moogle)
    (0)