Character
    Aquilia
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 42

"New" player on Asura, looking for LS and perhaps some help here and there <3

Hi there ^_^ Still relatively "new" to the FFXI scene; namely the official server!
    I don't know whether it's 'kosher' or not to speak of private servers, so I'll go ahead and say I'm very sorry if I broke one of the rules by mentioning them X_X

I say "new" in apostrophes because I spent a majourity of my time on private servers after having //legally bought// a copy of the main game; this was primarily due to financial issues, however now that I have a semi-steady source of income, I can afford to play on the 'tried-and-true' servers as it were, so... Uhm, hi! :3

Gonna be grabbing the Blue Mage, Geomancer, and Scholar jobs as soon as I can, and I have a lovely mithra on Asura named Niihrazaiya.

On that note, does anyone have a linkshell suggestion~? <3
    (0)

Character
    Aquilia
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 42
    I also realize that might not be the best introduction. I'm sowwy x.x *runs off, hides, and munches on raw fish hungrily*
    (0)

Character
    Aquilia
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 42
    Well uh.. nevermind, I guess on the help? -_-;; :/
    (0)

There was a new LS called ReAwakening starting up that was offering pearls to new/returning players that I noticed in /yell the other day, though can't recall who the shellholder was. Can look them up at FFXIAH's website if they don't have pearls up at the linkshell concierge.

I've been laying low recently, but if you need a hand with something or have some questions and see me online don't hesitate to ask.
    (1)

Character
    Anyafoxx
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 60
    Our linkshell BeyondFate is new and returning player friendly.
    we would love to have ya!
    /tell anyafoxx in game, or pick up a pearl from the linkshell concierge
    (1)