It is always posted that you guys are going to do the "Monthly version update" on the 10th but its never the 10th for anyone in north/south america when this ambuscade facelift happens. If its going to be posted on the North american English POL page, can you guys please post the proper day for the the update? When you guys just put "month 10th" then it happens the evening before for us in N/A and the time isn't consistent when it starts. If you are not going to post the day/time for NA players in NA time, then can we please get a "10th XX:XX time JST??? so we know when to stop running ambuscade and spend our points before we head off to work or bed or w/e? I don't know why we know ahead of time the PST for every other non emergency update but not for ambuscade. This sites track record for giving us information on updates has been amazing over the years and so I do not understand why its so off for this one event. Members of both of my linkshells every month argue "its today, no its tomorrow the 10th" and people lose points because they plan to do more runs. Now before I get backlash "spend your points as soon as you get them" I get it, common sense says spend what you have and don't stockpile them. I totally agree but I have had friends who had to leave abruptly lose points for not being able to pin when the update would be. I for one like to do a few runs each day, so I wind up with some points on the last day every month and some times I am unable to get home before the random start button of these updates. I know its out of bounds to ask for consistency of when they start so can we please get an early warning post of when to accurately expect it? Just saying "January 10th" tells us minimal considering over half the player base is almost a full day ahead of PST players. January 10th for who?