Character
    Mystaline
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99

Mythic weapon issue

I began a Mythic weapon quest for DNC a while ago. Finally finished with Alex farming and all other quest related (einherjar, nyzul points , assaults, etc.) Went to continue on and clicked on the imperial white gate for cutscene and receive weapon. It gave me the RNG weapon. I have put too much time, effort, and Gil into this to be stuck finishing a weapon I did not select to begin with. Please help!!!
    (0)
    Last edited by Mystaline; 01-08-2017 at 03:20 AM.

Character
    Merils
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    This actually happens quite frequently, I personally know someone who did the same thing. However 3 years have passed since then and mythic rdm isn't as bad as it was then so he enjoyed it somewhat now lol! Good luck with ur gun brah! LOL
    (0)

Character
    Merils
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    Oh and it's not an in game bug, and u can beg for all the help you want, it actually makes you confirm your sure you want to upgrade the weapon you traded before you start handing over the Alex. Pew pew time!
    (0)

Character
    Mystaline
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Hard to trade the wrong weapon when the only weapon I had on hand at start of the quest was the DNC dagger. I didn't even start collecting other weapons until after I had begun the quest. I'm sure this will go unresolved but had to try. In game gm said to post here. Sooooo I did
    (0)

Player
    If you want them to treat it as a potential bug, you have to follow their prescribed templating. Even if it's something blatantly glitchy, posts like this one will probably get tossed into the "Not Enough Information" section and ignored for failure to follow directions. If you repost a proper bug report, and include all info possible so that it's at least theoretically possible for them to test, then it should at least get on their to-check list. Try to include any exact dates for any relevant trades/events in the process that you can remember.

Edit: From the sticky in this forum: Bug Report Template
    (0)
    Last edited by Nyarlko; 01-08-2017 at 11:37 AM.
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”