Character
    Gakaijin
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99

Voidwalker Abyssite Color change rate

Could we get a dev response as to why the color change rate improvement was not included for areas outside of Abyssea?

It also seems, regardless, that the rate of the color change seems extremely low. Coupled with the NM respawn rate and the power creep we have now over this level of content, it leads to a very quick kill with a very long wait for later tiers with an extremely low chance of the color being changed.

:[
    (5)
    Last edited by Mithlas; 01-06-2017 at 04:57 AM.

Character
    Rubican
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    On the topic of Voidwalkers; Could it be possible to have them Visible to Characters that have the proper KI. :E
    The sit stand run sit stand run is getting old, and there have been several times where I have been 5 yalms away from them and it tells me so and they don't spawn
    (3)

Character
    Gakaijin
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    SE any word? :]
    Camate? :]
    (0)

Player
    I'm pretty sure there was an adjustment sometime last year to this, so that higher tiers = higher chance of color change. I find this rather annoying tbh as the lower tiers are the ones you want to burn thru fast and they seem to have a VERY low chance of change. (I remember clearing out 2x zones and not getting a change on T1s... That is silly IMO...) Once you are on the higher tiers, you would be better off NOT getting a color change if you are farming for empyrean reasons...

I got to the point that I would rather warp out if wrong NM popped just so I could avoid the risk of color changes in Xarc, and dreaded starting over due to the T1 change rate being so awful. Sooo... how about adding a simple method to lock the color? Or a direct purchase of evolved stones unlocked by completion of the next tier so we can skip at least the T1 phase if we're willing to pay the lazy-tax?
    (1)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”