Thread: Pain Sync

Character
    Sylinath
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99

Pain Sync

I feel like this move is a little too strong.

The amount of damage a player can do in less than one second is enough to wipe the entire party. It's extremely unforgiving.

Consider capping the damage?

Or Making it only count from WS/Burst damage.

Or the First hit while readying dealt to all 6 players undivided.

Or time limit on use.

Or can only use every 5th tp move.

Or lower it's massive regain.
    (2)
    Last edited by Domille; 01-01-2017 at 04:44 AM.

Hello, everyone.

There has been a lot of comments about Glassy Thinker’s Pain Sync ability, and I would like to share the development team’s plan for adjustments.

Restricting the back-to-back usage
    Adjustments will be made so that after using Pain Sync, the monster will use not use this ability again, and instead will use a different ability. This is a guarantee, so you’ll be able to {Full attack!} right after Pain Sync for a bit. Additionally, we’ll be revamping the usage rate of all of its abilities, and the frequency it uses Winds of Promyvion will increase.

Reduction of the damage reflected
    Currently, 100% of the damage inflicted is reflected back onto players, but we will be making adjustments so that it is only about 40%.

Reduction in the frequency of ability usage
    Once a monster has reached a certain HP, the frequency that they use abilities will increase; however, we will be lowering the HP value in which this begins to take place. Additionally, we are planning to make adjustments to the Regain effect values.

In addition to the above adjustments, we will also be looking into reducing the maximum HP of Glassy Thinker.

We’ll keep you updated on the status of these adjustments as we hear more from the development team!
    (10)
    Aya "Sicycre" Montoya - Community Team

Character
    Sylinath
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Hey hey, that's a hell of an adjustment.

Feel free to thank me whenever. Cause like, that's idk the 10th idea I've posted that got a fix.
    (0)

Character
    Philemon
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Thank you kindly.
    (0)

Character
    Akivatoo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicycre View Post
    Hello, everyone.

There has been a lot of comments about Glassy Thinker’s Pain Sync ability, and I would like to share the development team’s plan for adjustments.

Restricting the back-to-back usage
    Adjustments will be made so that after using Pain Sync, the monster will use not use this ability again, and instead will use a different ability. This is a guarantee, so you’ll be able to {Full attack!} right after Pain Sync for a bit. Additionally, we’ll be revamping the usage rate of all of its abilities, and the frequency it uses Winds of Promyvion will increase.

Reduction of the damage reflected
    Currently, 100% of the damage inflicted is reflected back onto players, but we will be making adjustments so that it is only about 40%.

Reduction in the frequency of ability usage
    Once a monster has reached a certain HP, the frequency that they use abilities will increase; however, we will be lowering the HP value in which this begins to take place. Additionally, we are planning to make adjustments to the Regain effect values.

In addition to the above adjustments, we will also be looking into reducing the maximum HP of Glassy Thinker.

We’ll keep you updated on the status of these adjustments as we hear more from the development team!
    At the same time can you change the card rate convert system ?
    10 cards for 1 card rate isn't reallistic.

3>1 can i have it ?

(just in case, i talk about Paragon Job Card from NPC Coelestrox in Reisenjima)

#Devteam #Sicycre #RIPCamate
    (0)

Please SE !

Character
    Sechs
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Akivatoo View Post
    At the same time can you change the card rate convert system ?
    10 cards for 1 card rate isn't reallistic.

3>1 can i have it ?
    I'm confident this will happen in a couple of months, they wanted Omen to be this slow at start but to slowly get faster.
    Cards need the following adjustments imho:
    1) Better conversion rate (3:1 is fine, no higher than that)
    2) Higher omen points conversion rate (so you can get even 5 cards per run, not 3 max)
    3) Make so scales can be converted into 1 or 2 cards for one of the jobs connected to that scale (giving a new purpose to scales, since people are starting to cap on scales way sooner than cards, and it feels bad when bosses drop double scale instead of item + scale)
    (2)
    And the autumn of life has finally come
    with the promise of winter thaw.

Character
    Akivatoo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    I totally agree with all the proposal you made
    (0)