World: Shiva
    Job: Pup/whm, sam, cor
    Area and Coordinates: Omen
    Party or Solo: Party
    NPC Name: None
    Monster Name: Various omen monster
    In-Game Time: unknown
    Steps:
    1. Enter omen attempt to complete various time complete and note which ones just aren't counting. As noted below

2. Player skillchains... sometimes they count sometimes they don't can't make heads or tails of it. Pet skillchains never seem to work though.

3. Ws and jas by pets are also not counting for the ja, physical, magical or general ws category.

4. Mb/casting on mobs usually but doesn't always work with trusts.

5. Hybrid ws... there is no rhythm or reason to what they count as. Some count as physical some are counting as magical.

6. Restore HP by at least 500... it works when trusts cure you but not when they cure themselves. I assume that means if I cure them it wont work either.

7. All of the Reduce foes hp by xxx amount by various means doesn't work if the mob has less than that much hp left. Now I know this one might be intended but the issue is the amounts on the dmgs and the hps of the mobs make this unnecessarily difficult especially with smaller groups. Namely the normal mobs from what I've seen only have maybe around 15k hp so the 30k ws dmg ones are literally impossible and even the 15k magic dmgs might be really hard since a single attack round could ruin it and forget it if you are trying to use skillchain dmg to do it so you have to try and find the 2-4 transcended mobs and hope you can pull them before time limit runs out... oh and build tp first because just a few auto attacks can ruin things too. And even then the 15k mb one is extra hard since unless you using very specific jobs you have somehow stay engaged and meleeing long enough to do 2 skillchains (possibly while your trusts beat up on it too) and somehow in that time it takes to do that and cast your MB spell to do little enough dmg that there is still 15k hp on the mob. I understand why you can't just up the hp of mobs (would make it too hard for small groups to even clear the level) and why the values are what they are (can't make them too easy for every job to do them all) but not allowing overkill to count combine with those 2 makes it pretty dang impossible for some jobs to accomplish in the time limit or even at all

8. While most of these objectives scale with players inside which is a good idea (though maybe not straight 1 for 1 as it is) several don't like the restore hp ones and deal xxx dmg which makes it significantly harder for small groups/soloist
    (0)
    Last edited by Urmom; 12-31-2016 at 10:17 AM.