Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 147
  1. #91
    Player kylani's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    121
    Character
    Kyrai
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    /Comfort Afania...

    I totally agree with your points, but you're arguing with brick walls. You could say you prefer your server because you love the name, and these guys will tell you you're wrong. It really doesn't matter why people prefer a server, people do, and no matter what these two think, everyone has a right to the way they feel.
    (2)

  2. #92
    Player Diavolo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    321
    Quote Originally Posted by kylani View Post
    I totally agree with your points, but you're arguing with brick walls. You could say you prefer your server because you love the name, and these guys will tell you you're wrong.
    No, actually, that would make more sense that anything he's put forth to date.
    (0)

  3. #93
    Player Afania's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,445
    Character
    Afania
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Diavolo View Post
    No, actually, that would make more sense that anything he's put forth to date.
    Definitely make more sense than your claim about "But you can kill everything just as easily without friends on Asura!" In Diavolo's world, Asura is magic land. Whoever transfers to Asura can kill Kirin/WoC/T4/PW2/master trials easily without friends!

    I wish there's a real FFXI magic land that magically hand me gears, clears, wins without having to go out and make friends like Diavolo's Asura though!
    (0)
    Last edited by Afania; 01-12-2017 at 09:11 AM.

  4. #94
    Player Diavolo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    321
    Quote Originally Posted by Afania View Post
    Definitely make more sense than your claim about "But you can kill everything just as easily without friends on Asura!" In Diavolo's world, Asura is magic land. Whoever transfers to Asura can kill Kirin/WoC/T4/PW2/master trials in a few days!

    I wish there's a real FFXI magic land though, unfortunately not.
    If that's your definition of magic then, uh, yeah, magic is real.
    (0)

  5. #95
    Player Afania's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,445
    Character
    Afania
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Diavolo View Post
    If that's your definition of magic then, uh, yeah, magic is real.
    How come everyone on Asura don't have light sabers already! And people still asking to buy aeonic on FFXIAH!
    Magic is magic, because it's imagination only!
    (0)
    Last edited by Afania; 01-12-2017 at 09:18 AM.

  6. #96
    Player detlef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,640
    Character
    Philemon
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Well to be fair he doesn't actually know. Maybe Asura really is just as competition-free as my Podunk server. Can an Asura end-gamer confirm?
    (0)

  7. #97
    Player Afania's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,445
    Character
    Afania
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Diavolo View Post
    If that's your definition of magic then, uh, yeah, magic is real.
    Your definition of magic probably includes merc In that case disregard everything I said. Magic is real, because money IS magic!
    (0)
    Last edited by Afania; 01-12-2017 at 09:18 AM.

  8. #98
    Player Diavolo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    321
    There's no competition on ANY server anymore, that went out with HNMs, sadly.
    (0)

  9. #99
    Player Afania's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,445
    Character
    Afania
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Diavolo View Post
    There's no competition on ANY server anymore, that went out with HNMs, sadly.
    I know it sounds trollish so please forgive me, but I just gonna say this. Diavolo, you're starting to sound like some sort of insurance sales >.>Magic is real, etc.
    (0)

  10. #100
    Player Diavolo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    321
    Quote Originally Posted by Afania View Post
    Your definition of magic probably includes merc In that case disregard everything I said. Magic is real, because money IS magic!
    Come on now, get out of the dirt. I realize there are lots of people who resort to being lazy and throwing gil around to get what they want, even level 99, but I ain't one of those people. The game's too easy to justify it. Do I need to remind you of this:

    "2) Create an alliance for high lv content, such as WoC, with 5+ prebuff mules without paying anyone."

    I think it speaks for itself.
    (0)

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast