Character
    Cheyrn
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99

Capricious mithra cubs in 3 cities

An alt character gets a message from the mog house moogle saying:

Capricious Mithra cubs have cajoled critical information out of the M.H.M.U., and I want you to wrest it from them!

Visit the three nations and question them, kupo!
    How do I know if I have found a mithra cub that is capricious? Does the quest have a name?
    (0)

Character
    Urthdigger
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    I don't believe the quests show up in your log until they're done. Basically it's a mithra cub by a MH exit that asks for a flower. It unlocks the ability to exit from your MH to any zone in the city, not just the one you entered from.
    (0)
    He once sold his soul to Promathia for a rare drop. He later won it back in a drinking contest, before beating up the twilight god for good measure.
    He's won dance-off trophies from the Republic of Bastok, the Duchy of Jeuno, and the Yagudo Theomilitary.
    He's won entire arguments with a single leer.
    He is the most interesting galka in the world.

Character
    Cheyrn
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    It that's it. At least the quest in Windurst is called Flower child. One of the characters getting that message has completed that quest in windurst, but not in the other 2 cities.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by cheyrn View Post
    It that's it. At least the quest in Windurst is called Flower child. One of the characters getting that message has completed that quest in windurst, but not in the other 2 cities.
    Each city has it's own uniquely named quest, and the message will continue to appear until you complete all three.
    (0)

Character
    Cheyrn
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Ok. It appears the quests are:

Windurst - Flower child: The cub is Ojha Rhawash outside of the moghouse in Windurst Walls. The flower is a Lilac.
    Bastok - A lady's heart: The cub is Valah Molkot outside of the moghouse in Port Bastok. The flower is an Amaryllis.
    San d'Oria - Growing flowers: The cub is Kuu Mohzolhi near Justi's furniture in North San d'Oria. The flower is a Marguerite.

Thanks.
    (0)