Platform: Windows 7
ISP: Ziggo
Internet connection: DSL
FPD: 29.4
Date/Time: Dec. 24, 2016 / 2:10 pm (GMT+1)
Frequency: Always
Character name: Ladynoy (mule on same POL from Noyax)
Race: Hume F
World: Phoenix
Main job: WHM99 - Subjob: BLM49
Monster name: Marauder Dvogzog
Mission name: Prestige of the Papsque

Steps:
1: flagged mission some time ago, now i try to finish it but NM doesnt pop and i'm stucked in a loop without end
2: mission NPC tells me to come back when i finish current mission
3: Papsque keeps telling me to go find something at Bostaunieux Oubliette (the NM)
4: checking ??? to pop NM tells me: "Something seems unnatural about the outcropping" and nothing happens.
5: Did same mission after on two other chars (same POL) and checking the ??? told me: "Something is amiss" and the NM popped, both got the key item and could finish.
6: Tried to replay the inicial cs by Minstral NPC but only the final cs of previous mission is available
7: Did a File check and nothing unusual found
8: Did same mission step by step with a friend who needed it, we killed (his) NM together, he got key-item, i didnt, he finished the mission and i cant.
9: Another friend advised me to finish Rhapsodie missions first while they screw up a lot being involved in almost every storyline. After i did that NM still doesnt pop.
10: Finally called GM in-game, we did al steps again but NM doesnt pop, they told me its a technical issue and to report this in-game bug.

I'm out of options by now and its no fun playing with a char that is stucked. Hope anyone can help me to solve this issue.