PUP Lv 99

Cannot progress mission 7.1 San d'oria

Platform: Windows 7
    ISP: Ziggo
    Internet connection: ADSL
    FPS: 29.4
    Date/time: 12:02 PM GMT+1 Dec. 22 2016
    Frequency: Always
    Character name: Ladynoy (mule on same POL from Noyax)
    Race: Hume F
    World: Phoenix
    Main job: WHM99 - Subjob: BLM49
    Monster name: Marauder Dvogzog

Steps:
    1: flagged mission some time ago, now i try to finish and i'm in a loop without end
    2: mission NPC tells me to come back when i finish current mission
    3: Papsque keeps telling me to go find something at Bostaunieux Oubliette (the NM)
    4: checking ??? to pop NM tells me: "Something seems unnatural about the outcropping" and nothing happens.
    5: Did same mission on other chars and same ??? told me: Something is amiss and the NM popped and i finished the mission.
    5: Tried to replay cs by Minstrel NPC but only the cs of previous mission available
    6: Did a File check and nothing unusual found
    7: Called GM in-game who couldnt help me telling its a technical issue
    8: Did same mission step by step with a friend who needed it, we killed (his) NM together but i didnt get key-item, he finished his mission and i didnt.
    8: Another friend suggested to finish Rhapsody missions first while they crew up a lot being connected to almost everything, so i did, but still in same loop and cant finish mission 7.1
    (0)

Character
    Teraniku
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Is your Rank maxed out? If not trade Crystals to the main Rank NPC to max out your rank.
    (0)

Character
    Kitori
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Why can't a GM reset your quest progress?
    Isn't that literally their job?
    (1)

Character
    Noyax
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Good idea, thank you, but its been 100% all the time. Sinds we drawn in crystals lately i always trade the max before i start a new mission.
    (0)

Character
    Noyax
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiyo View Post
    Why can't a GM reset your quest progress?
    Isn't that literally their job?
    What can i say... They're the kindest ppl in game and have the best shield for our frustrations, but not seem to be able to pop your NM while standing there and witness it doesnt work. So i got the usual: i'm affraid i cant help you with this issue, report the In-game bug etc. and closing with "Anything els i can do for you today?" (orcourse not!!)... "Then i wish you a nice day...." Fals hope to keep you struggle with your problem is prolly their job if they cant solve these things.

There's another post from earlier this year from player Hashimi with the same problem, but i had no permission (...??...) to reply/team-up to that post and for what i've seen nothing is done with it. If you check him on ffxiah.com you still see him being rank 7. So we're now 2 seperated individuals having the same problem, reason why i posted here and also under In-game bugs hoping to finally get some techical support to solve this.

Userfriendly is a different cookie here, why easy if we can complicate stuff is rule nr.1 from SE and ffxi just to make us stuggle (and pay) longer but is that really what we pay for every month?
    When i started in 2005 i thought part of our payment was for support/help but whatever problem i had so far was always to blame to your non existing currupt files, your PC, your connection speed, ending up in the advice to reinstallate the game etc. while everything is working fine on all my 6 characters except that one problem where you ask support for.
    I once had 1 char stucked at Buburimu, whenever i logged in on her the game crashed. I called GM on main char and they couldnt help me. My sister logged in on her PC, moved that char to Tahrongi canyon and the problem was solved. That makes you wonder if it was really so hard to just move my char to another zone? They are also able to pick you up and move you to jail whenever they want.
    I'm not the person to give up quickly, but the lack of help/support for the price we pay makes me think....
    (0)

Character
    Sylinath
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    They added these things called "Mystic Retrievers" that are supposed to help with these issues. May or may not help, I don't know, I can't even tell you where the appropriate one is for you. Not all of them will work. It has to be one for the Sandorian region.

The problem is they don't really TELL YOU about them, or how to use them, or what they do, or where they are for the matter.

Maybe try the door in the cathedral again,, http://ffxiclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/P...of_the_Papsque
    (0)
    Last edited by Domille; 12-27-2016 at 06:55 PM.

Character
    Noyax
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Domille View Post
    They added these things called "Mystic Retrievers" that are supposed to help with these issues. May or may not help, I don't know, I can't even tell you where the appropriate one is for you. Not all of them will work. It has to be one for the Sandorian region.

The problem is they don't really TELL YOU about them, or how to use them, or what they do, or where they are for the matter.

Maybe try the door in the cathedral again,, http://ffxiclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/P...of_the_Papsque
    Well its a good idea i havent tried yet, so far i found 3 of those Mystic Retriever. (even a search on the official site -logged in- comes up with result 0)

** Port Jeuno near the guide stone
    ** Ru'Lude Garden H-7
    ** San d'Oria (S) M-5

I crossed through all San d'Oria zones but didnt find any there, same as East Ronfaure and West Ronfaure.
    Checked all 3 i found but nothing happend, even checked the ones inside the WoE conflux, but they have different names or no name at all.

After trying this i did the mission again starting at the cathedral door but the NM doesnt pop, get same msg: Something is unnatural about the outcropping.
    Hoping it would be a glitch i went to Windy and tried to change Allegiance but they dont let me with a current mission.
    (0)