Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21
    Character
    Mortificator
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Domille View Post
    I know this isn't really the best place to put this but it'd directly related, and already been touched on.

Every. Single. Shout. and Every. Single. Event shell. Is now using Summoner instead of actually putting in effort. (Asura)

it's kinda pathetic. And this is a serious screw up.

Every single "difficult" thing is but being conduit burned. This is a problem.
    Well this is funny as i'm on Asura as well and almost every shout of OMEN i see isn't shouting for smn and the random UNM shouts is see again most times no smn....... The jobs i see shouted for the most are the obvious PLD, WHM, GEO, BRD and maybe SCH/BLM but i see more shouts asking for either BLU or DD more then i see for SMN.
    (4)

Character
    Saevel
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Well their using AC SMN's because the other methods simply aren't very reliable anymore. SE nerfed Focus / Langour and the result is that mage strategies struggle because SE didn't think their update through. Your supposed to use Frazzle III + Threnody but many NM's are either immune to the effects, or spam self erases so your ES / Troub is wasted and you can't get it back on because ... it's magic evasion is too high to begin with. This is the exact same situation melee's were in originally, when the NM's had 2000+ evasion. Now that SE *fixed* Focus / Langour they need to go back through the NM's are reduce their evasion, remove their self erase, and remove their immunities to magic evasion down / dark magic / ect. Otherwise your kinda playing a roulette when you fight them, or you can just low man AC burn stuff down with an army of Nirvana SMN's.
    (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raelix
    Ragnarok's aftermath is only 5% crit rate, even with lv99, so there's almost no point in using Scourge, you just spam Resolution. Even then you become just a boring meathead DD.

Apoc with both Catastrophe and Entropy gives you crazy sustain of both HP and MP. With the Haste aftermath you can wear a ton of -PDT and solo almost any 75 content.
    Doing damage is for WAR's, DRK is about soloing 75 content yo.....

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Secondplanet View Post
    Well this is funny as i'm on Asura as well and almost every shout of OMEN i see isn't shouting for smn and the random UNM shouts is see again most times no smn....... The jobs i see shouted for the most are the obvious PLD, WHM, GEO, BRD and maybe SCH/BLM but i see more shouts asking for either BLU or DD more then i see for SMN.
    UNM and OMEN are not "Difficult".

Every. Single. "difficult" thing. aka aeonic is 100% Conduit Burned now. The JP know it, they're complaining already, enjoy your nerf, SMNs.
    (1)

Character
    Mortificator
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Khiril View Post
    UNM and OMEN are not "Difficult".

Every. Single. "difficult" thing. aka aeonic is 100% Conduit Burned now. The JP know it, they're complaining already, enjoy your nerf, SMNs.
    So with that mindset PLD and WHM need nerfs, its not fair that every end game fight they want a PLD only for tanking and they have to be A/O to get in which also means A/O needs nerfing as well, as for WHM its needs nerfing cause its not fair that they give the best heals and general well being for the party. What cause of the GEO rebalancing everyone wants COR well nerf away SE cause it not fair that COR buffs don't cost MP right?

Your argument is flimsy at most as thinking SMN's are the be all end all isn't a reliable source since it takes both our 1hrs, Nirvana is always wanted and Master to boot, i even heard of groups demanding complete Apogee +1, But even with all of that in mind we can only do it once every 45 mins maybe sooner if the COR gets lucky and for a group to expect SMN's to always have revitalizers on hand and ready means revitalizers are the issue not SMN.
    (0)

Player
    Uh no, RUN and PUP are both perfectly capable tanks. The balance between all 3 is relatively equal. *relatively*. PUP needs more enmity generation tools.

I'd love to tell you what I really think about your post, but the mods love to ban for telling the truth.

Astral Conduit is already being complained about by the JP side, it literally doesn't matter what your or my opinion is, it's getting adjusted.

I am right, you are wrong, end of discussion.
    (1)

Character
    Jakuk
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    I'd love to tell you what I really think about your post, but the mods love to ban for telling the truth.

Judging by that last comment I can see why.
    (3)

Astral Conduit is already being complained about by the JP side, it literally doesn't matter what your or my opinion is, it's getting adjusted.

Alright, then go make a video right now. Show us your SMN's gear, Skill, JP, everything. I want you to pick a fight with the hardest of hard NMs. Show us this 99999 DMG without the aid of a GEO with Astral Conduit. Your claim is that anyone can just pick up SMN and do it right out of the box... Then prove it. I want to see you do it. I want to see if you miss a single multi-hit BP, if you do anything less than 90k it's unacceptable. And instead of trying to bring people down, offer better solutions as to what can bring the other jobs up. But in then end, you don't play SMN religiously like many other have and you have no clue. This game is at the end of it's life cycle, why do you want to constantly call for witch hunts and nerfs? PUP could use a boost in DMG, I'm not arguing that. But the real issue is the overall mechanics for the other mage jobs and the extreme AoEs that floor melees. SMN isn't the issue, it's the NMs themselves.
    (4)
    "What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets. But enough talk... Have at you!" Lord Dracula - [Castlevania:SotN]

Player
    The part I bolded is unfortunately pretty accurate. If I didn't know already how much of a trainwreck Google Translation is (especially between language families) I'd probably be posting up an awkwardly worded storm over on the JP side here. My spoken/heard Japanese is decent, I know hiragana/katakana, but I'm below 2nd grader level when it comes to kanji. lol orz

There are incoming adjustments for the top level stuff, so SMN burns will probably cool down once we're actually back to status quo on meva/macc.
    (1)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21