Thread: Carnivorous maw

Character
    Sliderhq
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 43

Carnivorous maw

I zoned into the past through batallia downs then warped went to rolanberry fields maw then warped tried saramogue champagne maw says nothing happens will not let me enter
    (0)

Character
    Stoobey
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    You need to unlock each maw in the past, before you can use them in the present, or at least that's the way it was when I did mine (Many years ago)
    (0)

Character
    Urthdigger
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    The only one you can use initially is the one you first examined in the present... or the one you popped out of in the past, I forget which.
    (0)
    He once sold his soul to Promathia for a rare drop. He later won it back in a drinking contest, before beating up the twilight god for good measure.
    He's won dance-off trophies from the Republic of Bastok, the Duchy of Jeuno, and the Yagudo Theomilitary.
    He's won entire arguments with a single leer.
    He is the most interesting galka in the world.

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Stuzey View Post
    You need to unlock each maw in the past, before you can use them in the present, or at least that's the way it was when I did mine (Many years ago)
    Still correct. In order to be able to use any maws to go from present to past, you have to go thru that maw in the WotG zones (from past to present) first in order to unlock it. Not a bug, been like this since release of WotG. Not cheaty mode shortcuts either, you actually have to go thru the process. XD Hey, at least you get to skip a large portion of the headaches of hoofing it and use your /mount.
    (0)