Hybrid View

Character
    Prothescar
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99

Rune Fencer Omen Job Card Duplication Glitch

I realize that this bug has been posted before, but I'm adding more information.

Platform: Windows
    ISP: AT&T UVerse
    Type of Internet Connection: Cable
    Internet Connection Speed: 50 mbps
    Date & Time: 12/18/2016 at around 11:00PM ~ 1:00AM EST
    Frequency: Always replicable
    Character Name: Prothescar
    Race: Hume
    World: Valefor
    Main Job: RUN
    Support Job: SAM
    Area and Coordinates: Reisenjima Ingress #10 (Omen Lobby)
    Party or Solo: Party/Solo
    NPC Name: Coelestrox
    Monster Name: None
    Steps:
    1. Receive at least one Paragon rune fencer card

2. Trade the card(s) to Coelestrox. I was trading them in for a piece of armor while lacking some components, so he did not take the cards.

3. Talk to Coelestrox. After speaking to the NPC once again to determine which item I was missing, I discovered that I had double the amount of cards in my inventory than I had previously.

Additional Information: This bug is replicable 100% of the time, but only with Rune Fencer paragon cards. I have attempted to contact a GM several times over the last 24 hours in order to resolve this issue (and have them remove the suspect cards from my inventory), but I have not heard back from one yet. This matter is clearly urgent and should be fixed as soon as possible. I would also like to know what steps I should take to ensure that the duplicated cards are confirmed destroyed to avoid action on my account for a glitch that I have no control over.
    (0)

Character
    Jakuk
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    They'd be able to check you destroyed them, no way they could ban you when you have destroyed the glitched items. As you say, it's not your fault and it's not like you are taking advantage of said glitch.
    (0)

Character
    Prothescar
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    I just want to be sure. If I don't get a response from a GM within the next 24 hours i'll toss them myself and hope I don't get hammered.
    (0)