Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Character
    Kylos
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99

Vagary Spawn Conditions Broken?

Seen a couple of reports of Immanence failing to deliver the 4-6 step skillchain required for spawning Perfidien and Plouton. Apparently a mix of Immanence and weapon skills still works, and just weapon skills on their own .. but Immanence on its own no longer works.

This seems to have occurred after the following fix in the version update:

"The issue wherein using a skill chain involving the ability Immanence against the notorious monster Wopket in Yorcia Weald would cause certain battle gimmicks to become disabled via an improper attribute."

Can anyone else confirm this to be true?
    (2)

Character
    Gakaijin
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    This is definitely an issue. SE could you comment whether this was an intended nerf on SCH or not?

Thanks!
    (2)

Character
    Kylos
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    I honestly think it was an accident by SE, they were only meant to change the bug on Wopket, not make another bug. Would love for others to chime in and see if we get an answer for this.
    (1)

Character
    Timis
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Waiting on information on this as well, we are just starting to work on 6 steps with our SCH to finish our unlocks, and I hope we do not have to scrap this strat to continue.
    (1)
    Last edited by Timistoolmanis; 12-14-2016 at 10:32 AM.

Character
    Kylos
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    We tried it earlier, took an 18-man alliance into the zone. Our scholar was unable to get ashen and king messages from Immanence (Aero + Stone). Luckily we brought a Samurai with the ilvl 119 OAT weapon and was able to get both messages. It would be nice to know if this was intentional, or a bug created by the version update.
    (1)
    Last edited by Kylos; 12-14-2016 at 04:09 PM.

Greetings, everyone.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
    We've informed the development team, and since there is a high possibility that this is a bug, they are in the midst of investigating.
    Apologies for the inconvenience, but we'll update you once there is progress.
    (7)
    Devin "Camate" Casadey - Community Team

Character
    Kylos
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Thanks Camate! I look forward to seeing if they can fix this soon.
    (0)

The development team has determined that there is a bug with how the monsters function when creating skillchains with Immanence, and they are currently working on a fix.
    I don't have an exact schedule of when the fix will be implemented, but I will keep you all posted!
    (3)
    Devin "Camate" Casadey - Community Team

Character
    Vaelira
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    The development team has determined that there is a bug with how the monsters function when creating skillchains with Immanence, and they are currently working on a fix.
    I don't have an exact schedule of when the fix will be implemented, but I will keep you all posted!
    If this were a beneficial bug it would've been fixed IMMEDIATELY. I love how beneficial bugs get immediate fixes, but detrimental bugs might take a week or more. Better prep for some serious complaining about adding more vagary campaign.
    (2)

Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Thanks for the info.
    (1)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast