Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Character
    Urmom
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    Oh I wasn't saying we should nerf smn. Never was tearing down summoner just pointing out it's strengths. It's got a great place now. Just that since it can do similar and potentially greater dmg now from safety it kind of destroys the argument against bst being at range. Literally all I'm asking for is to make it more fair and balanced between them and a nerf wont do that because you will still have rng/cor, pup and nuking. Failing that to at least follow thru with their stated goal of us being melees by actually making it competitive with other melees. But yes I am a little bitter. To completely change the way a job has worked since it was introduced 14 years ago in a way that is buggy because of a vocal minority over reasons that clearly aren't an issue now is fairly infuriating

Interesting trait ideas sounds like drg stuff lol.

I sort of was asking the killer traits get enhanced in a way. Not in directly in the value but by ungimping them against nms it increases their effects there. Though adding something like the af3 body bonus to pets could work to actually make you want to use other pets could be nice. But yeah I have been asking for all that stuff since before the nerf. It's fallen on deaf ears though

And yes I know about stay. The thing is you have to do first figure out that's what happening and not just range being buggy then you have to hit the stay then hit fight then ready and by then you and/or your pet could be dead assuming it works. But it might not work since when you are AoEing pets it's highly possible that the mobs being in the way make it so you can't actually get in range of your pet. Can't tell you how many times I've died because of that stuff.
    (1)
    Last edited by Urmom; 12-21-2016 at 03:41 AM.

I want BST to be made better, I love all the pet jobs with SMN being my absolute favorite. But what we need to do is find the best set of things that could work. JT, JA and adjustments, Gear, etc. Then we need to get it to become a hot topic. Much like the vain that happened when I asked for the assault changes. If we can spread it to the JPN forums somehow we might actually get SE to listen to what is needed.
    (0)
    "What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets. But enough talk... Have at you!" Lord Dracula - [Castlevania:SotN]

Character
    Gakaijin
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    I don't think one gear set, which will take a number of months to complete, constitutes a final "BST is now a DD" set.
    (2)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Mithlas View Post
    I don't think one gear set, which will take a number of months to complete, constitutes a final "BST is now a DD" set.
    Agreed. We didn't seem to have many doom'n'gloomers when Valorous set was released with zero native/non-augment pet stats. The continuing trend of devs not knowing how to deal with certain jobs is simply continuing. It will take a lot more than gear alone to convert BST to a melee-oriented DD than mere gear.
    (4)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4