Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Player

Crafting Related Furnishings

With the announcement of the upcoming "ultimate equipment for crafters" (so-called "crafter relic shield) I'm expecting an increase in interest in crafting from players. That means an increase in crafting questions, and I would like to avoid arguments between crafters about the effects of furnishings. In preparation for that, could we please get solid OFFICIAL clarification on how crafting related furnishings interact with each other?

To make it simple to answer and easy to reference, please state the exact final effect of the following item combinations:
    (Using Leathercraft for my examples, so please make it clear that it works the same for all crafts as well.)

1. Hide Stretcher OR Golden Fleece OR Tanner's Sign = ???
    These all give identical moghancements, so please confirm that they all work identically when used alone.

2. Hide Stretcher AND Golden Fleece = ???

3. Tanner's Sign AND (Hide Stretcher OR Golden Fleece) = ???

4. Tanner's Sign AND Hide Stretcher AND Golden Fleece = ???

5. Tanner's Stall = ???

6. Tanner's Stall AND Tanner's Sign AND Hide Stretcher AND Golden Fleece = ???

------------------------------------

Clear statements on what the exact effects are gained from crafting related Mog Garden "Cheer" key items would also be greatly appreciated since the wording of their descriptions is very unclear on the precise effect.

Last of all... Can you please please pretty please add the in-game item description to the "Rusk" family of foods? They have mysteriously been overlooked since you started adding the description of food effects last year...
    (1)
    Last edited by Nyarlko; 12-13-2016 at 04:59 PM.

Character
    Vaelira
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    I'm going to bump this, because I would like to see all the pieces of really unique furniture do something. Currently (as is the belief) they do absolutely nothing.

The stall being +5 skill (which is known) and the other pieces being +1 (believe) don't stack. It'd be nice if they did. and/or did something better/different.

Something *groundbreaking* like +1% success rate. +1% HQ rate. Higher chance of higher tier HQ specifically (HQ2 HQ3 %+)

The cheer's are skill increase gain rate. aka: totally useless. They could tie in a specific really hard to raise monster for an actual crafting gain. A goblin/moblin with 8 branches etc.
    (1)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Vae View Post
    I'm going to bump this, because I would like to see all the pieces of really unique furniture do something. Currently (as is the belief) they do absolutely nothing.

The stall being +5 skill (which is known) and the other pieces being +1 (believe) don't stack. It'd be nice if they did. and/or did something better/different.

Something *groundbreaking* like +1% success rate. +1% HQ rate. Higher chance of higher tier HQ specifically (HQ2 HQ3 %+)

The cheer's are skill increase gain rate. aka: totally useless. They could tie in a specific really hard to raise monster for an actual crafting gain. A goblin/moblin with 8 branches etc.
    Just because we "know" it, doesn't mean that everyone "believes" it without official word on how something works...
    You'd be surprised how many ppl I know who are stubbornly clinging to the belief that cheers give an actual "Craft Skill +1%" (usually citing decimal points worth of skill even.) ._.;;
    (0)

Character
    Clemontine
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlko View Post
    Just because we "know" it, doesn't mean that everyone "believes" it without official word on how something works...
    You'd be surprised how many ppl I know who are stubbornly clinging to the belief that cheers give an actual "Craft Skill +1%" (usually citing decimal points worth of skill even.) ._.;;
    Or people who still think Treasure Hunter affects Defending Ring drop rates.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by PristineChicken View Post
    Or people who still think Treasure Hunter affects Defending Ring drop rates.
    YES! Even tho the current dev team spent ~45min of a Freshly Picked explaining EXACTLY HOW IT WORKS. @_@;;;;;;;? lol
    (0)

Character
    Clemontine
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 5
    YES! Even tho the current dev team spent ~45min of a Freshly Picked explaining EXACTLY HOW IT WORKS. @_@;;;;;;;? lol
    People believe what they want to believe. Like that one guy who believed I was an RMT because no one would give their best friend they've known for nearly 20 years, that were best man for, and godfather to all four kids, free Savory Shanks to get a D Ring.
    (0)

Player
    People believe what they want to believe. Like that one guy who believed I was an RMT because no one would give their best friend they've known for nearly 20 years, that were best man for, and godfather to all four kids, free Savory Shanks to get a D Ring.
    It's behavior like this which is why I believe the community NEEDS official statements on the fuzzier details that are difficult to test for ourselves. Dev posts are easy to reference, and for questions like mine, they should be pretty simple to answer I'd think. Someone just needs to look up the item code and copy/paste it here basically. ^^ Someone doing so for our sakes would be much appreciated by many, I'm sure.
    (0)

Character
    Clemontine
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 5
    Every game is going to have its retarded players who refuse to believe anything. I've spoken to people who've read the AMA and refuse to believe what the devs stated directly themselves.
    (0)

Character
    Urmom
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    Every game is going to have its retarded players who refuse to believe anything. I've spoken to people who've read the AMA and refuse to believe what the devs stated directly themselves.
    No joke still see people promoting the day, weather, moon phase thing and get mad if you bring up the AMA.
    (0)

It's behavior like this which is why I believe the community NEEDS official statements on the fuzzier details that are difficult to test for ourselves. Dev posts are easy to reference, and for questions like mine, they should be pretty simple to answer I'd think. Someone just needs to look up the item code and copy/paste it here basically. ^^ Someone doing so for our sakes would be much appreciated by many, I'm sure.
    It's amusing watching crafters who still subscribe to all the myths. Don't need to take that away from me. :x
    (0)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast