Hello, for upgrading our relic reforged armors to +1 it requires materials from voidwatch.

However, voidwatch is not content that is done by anyone unless a campaign is going up, and there actually isn't any of the materials on the AH as well as no way to farm them yourself because you need lights which requires bringing 8+ people to content no one has any interest in unless a campaign is happening.

Not only are these reforged items outdated, generally not useful for many jobs, but they're also 2-4x the price of NQ abjuration gear(you could also probably pay someone to merc you better gear for cheaper, especially abjurations) but the materials needed for them aren't even available on many servers auction houses or even obtainable via your own farming or /yelling for the items.

Can something be done to fix this? Making us do VW, an event no one does, to upgrade our old outdated armor seems silly. Some of the gear is nice "stopgap" gear for returning players, or "macro pieces", but with the lack of accessbility to actually obtaining these items, very little, if any, are worth trying to get.

Can something please be done to remedy this? Perhaps update voidwatch to the current game(even scaling the mobs up) so it's scaled to ilvl and works like other content aka scales with number of players past 3 and the light system removed entirely? I don't know, but it's really disheartening to know that relic reforged armor is something I have to ignore entirely for any job I want to play simply because of the voidwatch materials required.