Character
    Flupplewolfe
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99

Dear Mr./Ms. Developer

The JP forums have a thread like this where players ask simple questions, sometimes SE answers.

Since questions would have to be translated please make them simple and short as possible to get your questions possibly looked at or heard.

I'll start with some of my own feel free to ask questions regarding game mechanics.

1) How does Ranger Velocity Shot interact with Snapshot and Rapidshot? We were told Snapshot caps at 70, but Velocity Shot appears to work differently, is it multiplicative with Snapshot or breaks the cap to a degree?

2) How do elemental resistances work compared to magic evasion and magic accuracy? Are they 1:1? How does this apply to BRD Threnodies and Carols as well as Rune Fencer and WHM barspells?

3) Do multihit weaponskills gain the accuracy of Fotia and the 100 acc bonus to Weaponskills on additional hits? Example: Coronach versus Last Stand and Rudra's Storm vs. Evisceration.

4) For ranged attacks, what is the divisor? We know that melee has a Delay / 60 = Real Time Delay but how about ranged attacks? We know there is a 1 second delay between each shot, but the Delay / ?? = Real Time Delay seems to vary a lot on ranged attacks, going anywhere from 109 to 117.

5) Are ultima and omega in the master trial designed to be beaten yet? It is a very fun fight but no one has even gotten close yet, I think it is possible to win but some have said it might be designed to be beaten after Artifact Armor reforges are out.

6) What all does level cap status in BCNM's do? We know it affects enmity, but it's unclear as to exactly how, and I'm unsure on what other properties it applies, could we have a list of all the level cap status changes?

Thank you very much SE for your great game and putting up with us players, we can be a handful sometimes I know. I hope you can look at and answer some of the communities questions, thank you.
    (2)

Does weaponskill accuracy function the same way for Weapon Skills that Accuracy does for all physical attacks?

Rufescent_Ring

Or does this stat function differently? Is it inferior/superior? Is it perhaps a % (enhances weaponskill accuracy by 7% in this case)?

Is it equal across gear, like Fae mentioning Fotia Belt/Gorget, and the Ring I mention? Are they equal?

2) How do elemental resistances work compared to magic evasion and magic accuracy? Are they 1:1? How does this apply to BRD Threnodies and Carols as well as Rune Fencer and WHM barspells?
    To contribute to this--

Are Bard's Threnodies vs Geo's Focus/Languor designed to be 1:1 per point? Say a bard's Threnody gave -100 dark resist and Languor gave 100 magic evasion. Would these be equal for dark-spells like Death, blind?

Likewise for elemental resist vs vex/attune. Is 100 blizzard resist the same, for ice spells, an attunement that gave +100 magic evasion?
    (0)
    Last edited by OmnysValefor; 11-26-2016 at 04:01 AM.