Thread: need help

Character
    Sorahitoshi
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 1

need help

hello i need rusty daggers for a quest if anyone has any to sell i would very greatfull i as so need help with blue ribbon blues quest im on the ausra sever my in game name is omorie thank you
    (0)
    Last edited by alex082; 05-24-2014 at 02:01 AM. Reason: wrong quest

Character
    Archi
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    for the rusty dagger, actually it can be farm from "Wendigo" at Inner horutoto ruin, but unfortunately that place you need portal charm to access three-mage door.. if you are looking for someone to sell you probably wont get one.. but you could check your moogle delivery box when you online

for Toraimarai Turmoil, i guess you are looking for "Starmite Shell" since it is EX, i could help you to get it, just send me a tell at game (my char is Archi)
    (1)

Character
    Sorahitoshi
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 1
    thank you!
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Yeah, some of those old quest items are really annoying to find. =\
    (0)

Character
    Xantavia
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    Yeah, some of those old quest items are really annoying to find. =\
    Quiet you. Next thing you know, other people will start farming stuff things like the pile of answer sheets and I'll have to look into other sources of income.

To be serious, I've just run into this problem myself doing the Brygid subligar quest. Got an armor request for something that hasn't been sold on the AH for over a year. Guess I'm not getting any more pieces now.
    (0)
    Last edited by Xantavia; 05-25-2014 at 07:44 AM.

Character
    Bocka
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99

Toraimarai Turmoil Quest

Recently, I've started playing Summoner. A couple days ago, I started the quest for Fenrir and learned that I needed to start another side quest (Toraimarai Turmoil) to access the Canal but I would speak with the starting NPC and nothing would happen nor indicate that I've started the quest. I've completed prerequisites and have no quests active that would prevent the quest from starting. Anyone have ideas as to why it won't do anything?
    (0)

Character
    Teraniku
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Bocka View Post
    Recently, I've started playing Summoner. A couple days ago, I started the quest for Fenrir and learned that I needed to start another side quest (Toraimarai Turmoil) to access the Canal but I would speak with the starting NPC and nothing would happen nor indicate that I've started the quest. I've completed prerequisites and have no quests active that would prevent the quest from starting. Anyone have ideas as to why it won't do anything?
    You'll need the whispers of <Element>, so you'll need to do the main Avatar fights again if you haven't done so. Trade the whispers for the moon bauble to gain access to the fight, because that's the only thing I can think of that could be blocking you

It's also possible that the npc has another quest associated with it that you haven't completed yet.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Bocka View Post
    You don't actually "have" to do that quest. You are also able to go the scenic route thru the ruins, but you will need to be able to get past the 3 mage gate. So either do windy missions to get the portal charm, or ask for help to open the door.
    (0)