Results -9 to 0 of 66

Dev. Posts

Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by Urmom View Post
    Yeah that's where I see the problem/difference is. The grind. And the highly varying nature of it and well how it's often incredibly geared against low man intense is (which shouldn't be necessary with gallantry) . Like last month oh boy was a lot more friendly. Took a couple of days to figure out intense but once I did triboxing it on VD so ended up being like 10 runs plus the fooling around I did to learn to get full gear... so heck I went and kept farming till I had like 100k total hallmarks. Meanwhile I don't think there was a single other month I've been able to tribox an intense even on D. And some are kind of hard on normal so I'm forced to do normal or regular on VD which ends up being like 4x the grind for exactly the same rewards

And then there is the mechanics which take time to figure out on their own and often lead to a flavor of the month for jobs which have to be done before we can really start the grind that we only have a month to do <.<. While this month also having that rare cp campaign we want to do...
    Yeah I could nearly (though not quite) solo intense on N last month. If I had tried different jobs/strats/trusts I actually might have been able to do it. But, knowing I am going to have to grind the whole month pretty much nonstop to only get NQ gear that is worse than almost everything I already have... really kills it for me. The HQ is usually nice but the grind is just stupid, especially for someone who isn't geared enough to do VD runs with other players.

I wouldn't mind the grind as much if I could do it at my own pace - it's the having to do it all in one month that kills me. And worse, it doesn't even make sense in terms of a "get people to keep subbed" strategy. I'd be more likely to keep subbed if I could work for the gear I wanted at my own pace.

Heck I'd be okay with having to do TWICE as many runs and get TWICE as many points if I could do it at my pace. I'm not asking for it to be made easier - just to be made less frantic.
    (0)
    Last edited by Olor; 12-02-2016 at 04:30 AM.
    http://photobucket.com/gallery/http://s19.photobucket.com/user/soulchld4/media/Olorinus-Signature.jpg.html