Character Name:Sarron
    Race:Hume M
    World: Bahamut
    Main Job: Drg lvl IL 119
    Area and Coordinates: Port Jueno E-6
    Party or Solo:Solo
    Npc name: Oboro
    Steps:
    1. I was at port Jueno E-6 traded my il119 I gungnir weapon to Oboro, he accepted my weapon.
    2. I started buying Plutons from the auction house, buying stacks of 99 pluton at price ranging from 890k-1million and traded to Oboro. he keep track of the 10,000 plutons I had traded to him. the buying and trading of plutons going on for a few weeks.
    3. finally on Nov 20 2016 I turned in 10,000 plutons to oboro. Oboro said "I've got enough Plutons--now all i'll need is for you to bring the weapon" he stated that he received my 10,000 plutons.
    4. I waited next game day and talk to him again.... no upgraded gungnir. I even traded him my gungnir over and over and nothing happens.
    5. I then talked to Kornrod for advice to how to get the relic upgrade. He suggest to go back to oboro to abandon a quest already started with oboro... beacause he ONLY accepted 1 quest at a time. I abandoned the quest and sadly I had no quest prior to this gungnir weapon upgrade. I thought Oboro will hold on to my 10,000 Plutons no matter I abandon the quest. It turned out that he "tossed" my plutons.
    HELP I want my plutons back please!!!!
    (0)

Character
    Urmom
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    Cancelling pretty much any quest will erase the progress. So you were given really really bad advice to the point I almost think you were trolled

Anyways you have to wait another day after trading the gungir
    (0)