Character
    Vaelira
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99

Ambuscade comment

I'd just like to say, great job on this months ambuscade.

You went from the most spammed ambuscade yet (last month) to the absolute worst and least cared about set.

That's kind of impressive. Literally no one is shouting for this month. It's kind of amazing how you can be so out of touch with what people want.

The combination of the worst gear set yet, with a really irritating mechanic equals a complete and total failure. I know that V1 is supposed to be "difficult" (it's not btw) but no one is willing to bother with it u_u. Yeah groups are doing it, but if you measure success by the amount of shouts that people do for it (infailsion being a shining example of failure), this month is a black eye.

I gotta give you props.

The next set better be phenomenal.
    (1)

I'm not Ambuscade's biggest fan, but this month's could have been the best designed and it still would have suffered a drop off in popularity if only because of all the campaigns currently in progress. The shouts will undoubtedly pick up again in December.
    (3)

Character
    Jakuk
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Diavolo View Post
    I'm not Ambuscade's biggest fan, but this month's could have been the best designed and it still would have suffered a drop off in popularity if only because of all the campaigns currently in progress. The shouts will undoubtedly pick up again in December.
    Precisely, the CP campaign alone has stopped me doing it and Reives, and I still need Capes, HP Bayld this month, but knowing we will not have another CP campaign for probably 3 months has pushed me to focus on that alone.
    (1)

Character
    Urmom
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    Eh this is far from the worse set. It might not be your cup of tea if you don't do pet stuff but it's a pretty good set if you do. Hizamaru was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay worse.

The Only reason last month I kept spamming after getting the gear was because single mob without weird mechanics that require coordination meant I could actually consider triboxing it. But it's pretty middle of the road in terms of annoying
    (0)

Character
    Saevel
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    The Normal version is easily spamable on VD like the previous ones. Last months was a fluke as we found a way around their mechanics on the frog.
    (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raelix
    Ragnarok's aftermath is only 5% crit rate, even with lv99, so there's almost no point in using Scourge, you just spam Resolution. Even then you become just a boring meathead DD.

Apoc with both Catastrophe and Entropy gives you crazy sustain of both HP and MP. With the Haste aftermath you can wear a ton of -PDT and solo almost any 75 content.
    Doing damage is for WAR's, DRK is about soloing 75 content yo.....

Character
    Urmom
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by saevel View Post
    Last months was a fluke as we found a way around their mechanics on the frog.
    Heck you didn't even have to find around the mechanics you could just eat the hammer/Chainspell with the right setups. The fact it was a single mob though helped a lot with just powering thru
    (0)