Character
    Kraggy
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    THF Lv 50

How The Hell Do I Resolve This Rare/Ex Problem With Daily Box

So I visited Bountibox as usual and selected the 50 point special chest .. and I get the standard error message "You cannot obtain that item, Come back after sorting your inventory".

Yeah, fine, it's an EX item BUT WHAT THE HELL IS IT?

The goblin isn't telling me WHAT it is so I have no idea which of the large number of EX items I have in my inventory or mogsafe that I need to get rid of to un-block this chest going forward.

Anyone ANY idea what I can do?
    (1)

Character
    Vaelira
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Well, first, it's going to be a RARE item, not an EX. (it could be rare/ex etc)

So, if he won't tell you what it is... start storing on moogle. Muling. etc. You can't possibly have that many worthwhile items that it could be.

I've never seen this happen.

(also, obviously make sure you weren't 80/80...)
    (1)
    Last edited by Vae; 11-20-2016 at 01:20 AM.

I thought they had checks against this. At least with the abjuration key, they give you a gobby prize if you already have the item they're giving. Try moving the most recently obtained Rare items first.
    (1)

Character
    Kraggy
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    THF Lv 50
    Well I have no idea what changed but logging in today the goblin was happy to give me a rare/ex NIN weapon .. my inventory wasn't full today but given both your comments I can only assume it may have been at the start yesterday.

I guess I assumed it was an EX item since that's really the only event that I remember getting this message on, but a full inventory seems to be the likely explanation.
    (2)