Character
    Feary
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99

Currencies in Currencies Tab

Could we see the mog house's Gil Repository's Gil Amounts added to the Currencies tab.

thanks
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    gil repository? is this some new feature im not aware of?
    (0)

Character
    Urthdigger
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    gil repository? is this some new feature im not aware of?
    It's been there for a while. You purchase it with stars I believe, and then it's a spot you can stash your gil. From what I recall it's basically a safer place to store gil in case your account gets hacked, or something like that.
    (0)
    He once sold his soul to Promathia for a rare drop. He later won it back in a drinking contest, before beating up the twilight god for good measure.
    He's won dance-off trophies from the Republic of Bastok, the Duchy of Jeuno, and the Yagudo Theomilitary.
    He's won entire arguments with a single leer.
    He is the most interesting galka in the world.

Character
    Vashkoda
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    It's part of the Mog Garden, not the regular mog house.

Also, it does nothing to stop hackers, since they could visit your garden and just as easily empty the box. But it does allow you to limit how much gil you carry on you. This could theoretically keep you from accidentally adding one too many zeroes when you're tired and buying things that cost millions of gil off the ah.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Vashkoda View Post
    It's part of the Mog Garden, not the regular mog house.

Also, it does nothing to stop hackers, since they could visit your garden and just as easily empty the box. But it does allow you to limit how much gil you carry on you. This could theoretically keep you from accidentally adding one too many zeroes when you're tired and buying things that cost millions of gil off the ah.
    Well it could be more secure in the sense that they might not think to check there. SO how much extra can you store? What's the total cap for one character when you include this new space?
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    Well it could be more secure in the sense that they might not think to check there. SO how much extra can you store? What's the total cap for one character when you include this new space?
    I believe it is identical to your normal cap of 999,999,999,999... so basically doubles the amount of gil per character. It also graphically changes from a boring brown box to a shiny gold one if you deposit 10mil+ XD

I 2nd the request to add this to the currencies tab. It always seemed rather odd that I have to go all the way to the garden if I want to check my savings.
    (0)

Character
    Feary
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlko View Post
    I believe it is identical to your normal cap of 999,999,999,999... so basically doubles the amount of gil per character. It also graphically changes from a boring brown box to a shiny gold one if you deposit 10mil+ XD

I 2nd the request to add this to the currencies tab. It always seemed rather odd that I have to go all the way to the garden if I want to check my savings.
    the max is 100m not 1 billion.

thanks for the 2nd.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Feary View Post
    the max is 100m not 1 billion.

thanks for the 2nd.
    He actually wrote out 1 trillion -1.
    (0)

Player
    XD I was taking a stab at it by estimating from the amount of screen space. Still far, far, FAAAAAAR away from having to worry over capped gil. lol

The max for carrying around is most definitely over 100m or how else are the silly priced items like HQ Abj cursed items selling for 200m+ on AH?
    If you meant max on the box, then I will have to take your word for it since as I said, I still have a long way to go to be able to test for myself. ^^;;

...And yes, I used three too many "9"s in my earlier post. >< {Please forgive me.}
    (0)

Character
    Feary
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    s.e has updated the amount to 1 billion. thanks s.e
    (0)