Character
    Pwnsalot
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99

Running out of ideas for future Ambuscades? Try this

A cool idea for an ambuscade set in the future could feature a new buff that increases Trust iLevel by 1. You could make it a stackable buff with some arbitrary cap of 5 or 10, and create an HQ set with a similar or improved version of the aforementioned buff.

You could also deliver special gear that grant the player "Ability to summon specific Trust" in which, by wearing the equipment, a new Trust spell will be available for use. Equipsets are a big thing now, anyway.

Other ideas include a similar concept of improving the Trust system in some way that benefits a solo player in end game content of 135 difficulty or higher. Because who doesn't want to solo their Aeonic weapon?

Speaking of Aeonic weapons, consider adding Escha NMs to future Ambuscades so players with less time to play can complete the content.
    (0)

Character
    Pwnsalot
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99

R/M/E Hallmark rewards?

Why can't I buy Orthrus's Claws with Hallmarks?
    (0)

Character
    Jakuk
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    And while you're at it, just put a RMEA weapon in as a reward... also give us 1,000,000,000 GIL just because.
    (1)

Player
    The devs are on record about intentionally making trusts a bit derpy and unreliable for 135+ content. I agree w/ their stance that trusts should not allow a solo player to bypass the "group" portion of "group content".

Equipment based trusts... why? :/ Would use the same trust system so works out to being "Inventory -1" and not much else. If you want something different, try using the Adventuring Fellow maybe?

I agree that any items, including the Abyssea NM drops, used for AF/relic/empyrean armor reforging, should be fair game for alt sources like Ambuscade (limit 5 per month maybe?) or login campaigns. Empy weapons.. kinda feels like too much to ask for tbh. ^^;; I say that as one who is currently crawling thru farming Itzy for my Twashtar. It's not like it's actually difficult or expensive after all, only time consuming.
    (1)

Character
    Pwnsalot
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    What's an adventuring fellow kappa
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Pwnsalot View Post
    What's an adventuring fellow kappa
    The OG Trust :P The one that required just as much work to make useful as an actual player, and should rightfully be abandoned in Gusgen Mines but is still getting updated occasionally by SE.
    (0)