Player

Issue with Mog Wardrobe 3 & 4 and return campaigns.

As far as I can tell, Mog Wardrobe 3 and 4 are not also reactivated during the free period. Which locks any gear you had in those bags, unable to be used. Perhaps an oversight? It makes the return campaign pointless for anyone who has gear in Wardrobes 3&4.
    (1)

Character
    Tydis
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    I wouldn't say it renders it pointless, you can still play but yes if you had key equipment in there then it would be very irritating. In essence though yes, SE probably could have offered the wardrobes as part of the Return Home Campaign but then I could see it opening the can of worms that someone actively subscribed noticed Wardrobe 3+4 are available, they put stuff in and when the campaign ends their gear is inaccessible. To get around this I suppose SE could rework how wardrobes 3+4 work, I don't know how complicated it could be but make it so if you can't access wardrobe 3+4, you won't be allowed to put new equipment in them, you won't be able to swap into equipment in them but it should always let you remove stuff from the wardrobes.
    (0)

Character
    Vaelira
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Well you got suckered into p2w tactics and then quit. When the dealer gives you a free taste to get you hooked (again) you only get a taste. Keeping the 3&4 locked is 100% on purpose.
    (0)

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    It could have possibly been overlooked or a programming limitation.

Either way, due to the lack of frequency of free login events; I don't think its something that would be high on the priority list to address.
    (0)

Character
    Jakuk
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Tidis View Post
    I wouldn't say it renders it pointless, you can still play but yes if you had key equipment in there then it would be very irritating. In essence though yes, SE probably could have offered the wardrobes as part of the Return Home Campaign but then I could see it opening the can of worms that someone actively subscribed noticed Wardrobe 3+4 are available, they put stuff in and when the campaign ends their gear is inaccessible.
    Not at all, it could be activated only if you previously owned it. The same way only active Content ID's open, and you don't automatically unlock every slot for free.
    (1)

Player
    I think it's more of an oversight than anything. They unlock all of the alts I used maybe once. I'm sure they can also only unlock wardrobe 3/4 for those who purchased it.

Also, I know the free weeks are very infrequent. I was moreso looking at it as giving someone your best impression, rather than frustrating them. I want the population of 11 to grow so that there are more people to play with. And I don't mind some micro-transactions that offer QoL (for those who want it) if it means continued development of the game.

I love this game, and when I have some time I'll resub. I was only logging on to grab the mog pell and stuff, was maybe going to do ambuscade, but all of my weaps/gear are in sack 3/4 lol.
    (0)
    Last edited by Mookies75; 11-15-2016 at 02:39 AM.

Thanks for expressing your concerns without slagging the game.
    (0)
    http://photobucket.com/gallery/http://s19.photobucket.com/user/soulchld4/media/Olorinus-Signature.jpg.html

Character
    Philemon
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    I was pretty vocal about it in the other thread that seems to have been deleted but I'm very much in favor of the additional Wardrobes being reactivated during the Return Home campaign. It's a reasonable and decent thing to do for players who have shown a willingness to pay for additional services in the past.
    (1)

Character
    Urmom
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    I think it wasn't completely on oversight. Think back when it was implemented they mentioned things would get locked out and so don't put things in you want to use if you aren't going to pay for it each month. And they probably didn't want to deal with the time it would take to make it only effect people that have previous activated or the whining of those that didn't not getting extra free storage
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by detlef View Post
    I was pretty vocal about it in the other thread that seems to have been deleted but I'm very much in favor of the additional Wardrobes being reactivated during the Return Home campaign. It's a reasonable and decent thing to do for players who have shown a willingness to pay for additional services in the past.
    I agree. They need to rethink this.
    (0)