Character
    Ahzure
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 0

Old veteran returning after long hiatus

Howdy all. I was originally Andrev on Hades back in 2004. For a short while, I had a similar character with the same name on Carbuncle after my old account was lost.

As of now, my main is Andrev on Cerberus (because of the Hades merger) but I'm derping around with a new character named "Manliness" on Asura. Figured that it was fitting to start anew since I have almost no clue what's going on and forgot almost everything about the game.

I'm up to rolling a character on ANY World, really, before I get too far in. I don't care about World pop, as long as I find a nice group to derp around with.

I'm also huge into roleplay so if there's any tight RP communities or Linkshells, those will definitely get priority.

Hope to see you folks around!
    (0)

Character
    Unholyhand
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    Hey man im on odin if you want to reroll im looking for new people to play with i just came back to the game myself unholyhand is my name in game
    (0)

Character
    Ahzure
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 0
    Awesome. I still have my Hume on Cerberus. Rolled an Elvaan on Carbuncle to meet up with an old friend. Saw another old friend of mine on Odin and was thinking about rolling there too. I may roll Mithra and revisit rdm a bit. Name will likely be Nirelmina.
    (0)

Character
    Tige
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 74
    For what it's worth i just got back on after a few year break my self ... on Sylph
    (0)

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Move to Asura, more people than any other server, more stuff to do
    (0)

Character
    Tige
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 74
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirmarki View Post
    Move to Asura, more people than any other server, more stuff to do
    Let me get back into the swing of things again and I'll probably switch... it had been a good while since I last played
    (0)