This is in reference to the following bug report: http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/th...909#post585909

I recently went through the process of completing all the Windurst missions up to rank 10. After doing so I went and spoke to Shantotto a few more times, and after a few tries I got a new dialog I hadn't seen referring to the Windurst mission.

I spoke to her a few more times, and she finally gave me the quest "Curses, Foiled Again!" which I've now completed. I'm waiting now for the next quest in the series, but it seems I'm back on track again.

I still feel like I did this quest series before, but I'm just glad to be moving again even if it means repeating these quests.

I don't know if doing the Windurst missions is what resolved the bug, or if I just hadn't talked to her enough times without zoning. I needed to speak to her at least 4 times before I got the quest; she complained a great deal about wanting someone with the trust permit to come along even though I clearly haven't met the requirements to get her trust cipher.

Perhaps that's the real bug: She complained about the trust permit so often that I thought I had exhausted all dialog options and she had looped back around to the first one again. In truth, I needed to keep speaking to her after she repeated it.

Regardless, you can mark that bug as resolved, I do not think I'll need further help. Thanks!