Character
    Jokerboy
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99

Chenon - Fishing Rank NPC

She is currently only accepting Giant Donko but not accepting them and she is constantly repeating this everytime the scoreboard time has run out and i am trying to complete the RoE and get a pelican ring. I have tried multiple times on different occasions to use this feature of the game and it is still not working. I looked further into it and the same player is always at the top with the same exact # and nobody has ever picked up the rewards from what she says. I do not know how long this npc has been broken but please please fix it i'd like to attempt getting a pelican ring and use it to skill up my fishing skill.

Edit:
    Server - Asura
    (0)

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    What level fishing are you?
    (0)

Character
    Jokerboy
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Fishing skill is 35 atm and rising the problem i'm seeing and others i've asked can't trade anything and its always the same fish and the same rule no matter how long you wait and nobody gets a reward nor picks it up i know this because the npc tells you this.
    (0)

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Well I just checked on my server (assuming they are all in sync with each other regarding times etc)...

You cant trade her anything at the moment because its currently 'Ranking Results', so you can view the league of players and where they have finished in the rankings and that's is it.

The new competition (on my server) does not start for another 2 days and 22 hours (earth), so therefore nothing can be traded to her until then.
    (0)

Character
    Jokerboy
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    the ranking results have been showing the same everytime it changes and it this has been over a course of a week that i've been monitoring this. Although i am new to it and i couldn't find an exact time it should be going on and restarting i am assuming that the npc is broken because it still hasn't passed out any rewards nor accepted any new fish (always giant donko).
    (0)

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    The NPC will tell you when they start accepting entries again. It will more than likely be different fish, and if I remember correctly, the 'Ranking Results' (not accepting entries part) goes on for quite a while (maybe a week?).

I'll test it when the competition opens up for entries again.
    (0)

Fish Ranking is two weeks of accepting entries and two weeks of announcing results. It takes four weeks to change fish. Real life weeks.
    (0)