Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Player
    impossible or not, I really like this idea!

I'll second this! XD
    (0)

Character
    Rasalgethi
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    UP, Still need this SE
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Is that keyboard a real thing? Because that's kinda cool.

At any rate, SE does have surprise(s) in store in the future apparently, so, well who knows. It could be a game boy version

(edit: I still love those amiibo mockups. We actually have Cloud, why not Shantotto!)
    (0)
    Last edited by Alhanelem; 05-04-2019 at 01:20 AM.

Character
    Rasalgethi
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    Is that keyboard a real thing? Because that's kinda cool.

At any rate, SE does have surprise(s) in store in the future apparently, so, well who knows. It could be a game boy version

(edit: I still love those amiibo mockups. We actually have Cloud, why not Shantotto!)
    Nope, i've made this on photoshop (I'm was inspired with the Gamecube/Keyboard controler)

(0)

Player
    From what I gather, the problem isn't converting the game for consoles.

The problem is that all updates have to pay a fee to Sony, nintendo, Microsoft for validation ($40k). This means they will have to pay a monthly fee for that validation for any console they release the game on, or start patching teh game far less (Also if a patch is bugged, the bug can't be fixed for weeks). For PC there is no fee, for PC they can release a patch and if there is a problem release another one the next day.

https://kotaku.com/wait-it-costs-40-...e-game-5884842

I don't know if this is still the case or not, but it was and possibly still is. There is also the fact that they sold the rights to mobile for Nexon? and as such they might not be able to do this if it interferes in some way.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixela View Post
    From what I gather, the problem isn't converting the game for consoles.

The problem is that all updates have to pay a fee to Sony, nintendo, Microsoft for validation ($40k). This means they will have to pay a monthly fee for that validation for any console they release the game on, or start patching teh game far less (Also if a patch is bugged, the bug can't be fixed for weeks). For PC there is no fee, for PC they can release a patch and if there is a problem release another one the next day.

https://kotaku.com/wait-it-costs-40-...e-game-5884842

I don't know if this is still the case or not, but it was and possibly still is. There is also the fact that they sold the rights to mobile for Nexon? and as such they might not be able to do this if it interferes in some way.
    The mobile game, if it still exists, is completely different seperate, it wasn't planned to be compatible so I don't think that's relevant. I d on't think the update fees are the same now as they were originally on the previous console generation.
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2