Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99

People movement come Discount scheme 11/11 (Server transfer)

I'm wondering if this time around we are going to see a mass movement of people to the more active "server" we all know.

If so, what would this mean for the many different servers with 'lower populations'? and I guess, what would it mean for that already busy server (Asura).
    (0)
    Last edited by Sirmarki; 11-06-2016 at 02:06 AM.

I would be very surprised if this brings about any significant change in server populations, even though I wish that it would.
    (0)

Character
    Saevel
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    All the smaller servers need to merge to make a single big population base. Unfortunately many of those players are too used to doing everything with armies of mules and will refuse to play an MMO like an MMO.
    (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raelix
    Ragnarok's aftermath is only 5% crit rate, even with lv99, so there's almost no point in using Scourge, you just spam Resolution. Even then you become just a boring meathead DD.

Apoc with both Catastrophe and Entropy gives you crazy sustain of both HP and MP. With the Haste aftermath you can wear a ton of -PDT and solo almost any 75 content.
    Doing damage is for WAR's, DRK is about soloing 75 content yo.....

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by saevel View Post
    All the smaller servers need to merge to make a single big population base. Unfortunately many of those players are too used to doing everything with armies of mules and will refuse to play an MMO like an MMO.
    That is very true. Doing a quick observation I think there are a very large amount of people using multiple accounts. This when thinking of the bigger picture is in no way a good thing for the game as a whole. SE see these extra accounts as 'player numbers' when of course they arent real players, so this may (?) delay things like server merges. Although I see the negative reasons behind multiple accounts, I can somewhat see why people do it.

I'm considering moving servers, during my playtime its pretty quiet and trying to get people together is a complete nightmare. I will speak to players and friends within my Linkshell and see what they are thinking of doing. I dont want to not move, and be stuck on an even more dead server because everyone else has decided to make the move. To be honest, I haven't even logged in for a week or so because its simply not fun most of the time.

As you mentioned, this is a MMO, its designed for players to interact, yet 90% of the time I'm either standing around waiting for shouts, or watching shouts where people cant even assemble a basic group for say the most modern and only content like Ambuscade.
    (0)