Player

*She gracefully bows, greeting everyone*

~Gaming Life~

Hello, everyone! A lot of people I know call me Luna, but you can pick a new nickname if you wish. I am so glad I found this game while after neglecting it for so many years when I picked Ragnarok Online as my main game. I am looking for new friends and new experiences to share as an adventurer. I will be looking for a linkshell to join in the future, so if anyone can recommend me one or invite me to join their humble coven, I would feel honored and happy. I've been trying to find one, but no avail. I usually play magic classes, but I can also play support.

~Real life~

I work as a professor. I am teaching Literature courses this semester. I'm 28 years old and I'm from the East Coast. I'm Half-Italian, Half-Latina (if that makes sense) and I don't mind it because it's a bit passé. I'm pretty social and outgoing, so I don't mind engaging in fruitful and amusing discussions. If you wanna befriend me and enjoy the game by my side, poke me when you feel like it.
    (1)
    Last edited by Moonshadows; 11-05-2016 at 08:23 AM.

Character
    Mischiefmaker
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    still lookin for a budy to play with?im interested to come back and try the game, would be amazing if have some budy to play with
    (1)

Character
    Ahzure
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 0

Howdy!

I just came back after leaving in 2011. But I haven't played hardcore since 2009. Lots of changes to get used to.

My main is on Cerberus (originally Hades before the merger) and looking for a new community since zero of my old friends still play.

My dream is to find (or create) a roleplay linkshell or community on a world, as that's a huge part of what I enjoy doing in MMOs.

Hope to see you around! I'm derping with an alt on Asura named "Manliness" right now.

Toodles!
    (0)