Thread: Inhibitors

Character
    Stamos
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99

Inhibitors

With the introduction of Speed Loaders, the need for Inhibitors to have the skillchain part attached to it is no longer needed. Every PUP I have talked to would prefer have just the STP attached to it. Having Inhibitor equipped in a party setting with multiple DDs will cause the Automaton to not weaponskill. So, can you please remove the skillchain aspect from Inhibitors or can you just add standalone STP attachments.

Thank you.
    (12)

Character
    Urmom
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    It shouldn't stop it from wsing should be constantly trying to skillchain lol.

But yeah will definitely make which ws it decides to use pretty up in the air and undesirable so yeah as is it's redundant to speed loader and the stp portion is nice on it's own without the potential downside of skillchaining. So either get rid of it or change it. Like since part of the original idea was to be able to force certain ws regardless and they previously said they were going to create a way for us to set a ws maybe they could change this instead of skillchaining just force a certain ws or lock out others. It could even be something really simple like say inhibitor only allows ws obtained with less than 200 less inhibitor II only allows 300+. And both together force 200-300 lol
    (0)
    Last edited by Urmom; 11-05-2016 at 03:34 AM.

Character
    Capuchin
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    I'm a bit late to seeing this one, but this is a FANTASTIC suggestion. Speedloaders now fill the need for a skillchain attachment very well, and it would be a welcome change indeed to adjust inhibitors to retain their Store TP and just get rid of the now redundant (and often unwanted) AI effect.
    (0)

Character
    Jakuk
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Agreed it is awful having to remove them and weakening my pet when more than one DD exists as he just holds TP forever waiting to Skillchain with jobs spamming TP.
    (0)

Character
    Stamos
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Any news on this?
    (0)

Character
    Xilkk
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    I like the AI option. I've specifically used inhibitors to limit pet weaponskills and swap tp away from pet and force it not to use a weaponskill until 300%.
    (0)
    Choh Moui | Rongo-Nango | Lhu Mhakaracca | Lungo-Nango | Nyumomo
    --Beastmaster Forever--

Character
    Senjuinrikio
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    I want to re-bump this as it is an annoying thing. Nowhere in the description of this attachment does it state that it waits for literally everyone in PT to NOT have TP for your pet to WS... which is the most absurd thing ever.
    (1)