Character
    Kalitzo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99

Has accuracy been fixed?

I have taken a break for awhile and the last big issue that was floating in the air was the insane amount of ACC needed to hit things. Has this been resolved or is it still a thing?
    (1)

Character
    Afania
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by dmuller30 View Post
    I have taken a break for awhile and the last big issue that was floating in the air was the insane amount of ACC needed to hit things. Has this been resolved or is it still a thing?
    Acc requirement has been lowered a few months ago, so it's easy to hit most things now.

That being said, for kirin/woc/T4 lv of mob, you probably still want to roll with an aeonic BRD if you want to hit things comfortably without too much multi-attack sacrifice.
    (1)

Character
    Kalitzo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Afania View Post
    Acc requirement has been lowered a few months ago, so it's easy to hit most things now.

That being said, for kirin/woc/T4 lv of mob, you probably still want to roll with an aeonic BRD if you want to hit things comfortably without too much multi-attack sacrifice.
    Thank you for that !
    (0)

Character
    Urmom
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    Not sure if I'd call it fixed but yeah it's a lot easier to hit most things. iirc it ended up being something like around 10-15% evasion reduction to most endgame stuff
    (0)