Character
    Riverwulf
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 75

What activity do I focus on at 99?

I just hit level 75 and will be 99 soon enough. I would like to focus on end game equipment at that point but I don't know which activity to work on. Should I focus on ambuscade or skirmish for instance, or something else? I don't want to spend months farming for equipment that is outdated.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    To get started you should complete records of eminince objectives (they're in your quests menu) and spend the parks on "starter" ilv117 gear and/or do reives and other things in Audolin to get basic 119 gear, then grind out some capacity points by killing stuff, then you will basically do ambuscade and whatever content is hot due to current promotional campaigns. That's the short version. high-tier mission battles and ambuscade have a selection of difficulty levels, so you will probably find a difficulty you can win on, and then as your gear grows you'll be able to take a stab at the higher difficulties. Then there's Unity NMs and stuff in the newer Escha areas, th ough I haven't done m uch of that so I can't tell you a whole lot.
    (0)
    Last edited by Alhanelem; 10-23-2016 at 02:55 AM.

Character
    Teraniku
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    RoE, and getting the storylines done (CoP still has some of the best rewards storywise and the rings were only just recently eclipsed and the Adoulin Ring is worth getting as well, just make sure you get the one tailored to your favorite job(s))
    (0)